Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Ilona is having a birthday real soon according to many sources on the forums. I think everyone should quit bitchin so much about Ilona,(including myself). What we might do is wish her happy birthday many times by many of the posters. She held down the fort in girls apartment for almost 3 months now. Many of us have really been enjoying watching this apartment and what it offers to us little ol'e  flies on the wall, That is a fact by all the posting going on in the forums. She has been here longer than anyone other than beloved, and hated Nora. Please all, show the young lady some respect, and treat her with the dignity we all wish to be treated with. For we are all only just human, and no one deserves some of the harsh crap that has been said about Ilona .

I for one want to say thank you for being a part of the project. I apologize for anything I may have said to offend you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ILONA

Have a wonderful day.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

There are too many insults and very few comments, quotes and thanks for pictures and videos in this thread,  Why don´t some of you guys start a new thread "Who is CC champion in insulting" and let your steam loose there, so that we others no more need to hop over your boring arguments and can concentrate in the issues we are here for.

All those in favor please reply that you agree.

There are too many insults and very few comments, quotes and thanks for pictures and videos in this thread,  Why don´t some of you guys start a new thread "Who is CC champion in insulting" and let your steam loose there, so that we others no more need to hop over your boring arguments and can concentrate in the issues we are here for.

Oh I will win the gold on that one hands down, but I never pick a fight unless i'm provoked. Us snakes tend to lead a passive lifestyle and we only strike if we feel threatened.

Bonjour

Je rentre pour déjeuner et je mets la cam  des filles et je ne sais pas pourquoi je sens qu' il y a un malaise entre elles, est ce une idée?

Hello

I go to lunch and I put the cam girls and I do not know why I feel that there is a malaise between them, this is an idea?

Today is different they both left with big handbags at 13:39hhrs.  They may be gone for the entire day.

no sir, it is only danaya that is going out to earn the money today.  she packed a change of clothes, razor, towel, and other small items.  i believe ilona only went out to see her off because she only had the jacket on with no bra or shirt underneath.

So I see she is in the living room topless.

ilona had some trash to throw away, hence the jacket with no shirt or bra, and perhaps tell danaya to be smart with whatever is going on today.

it appears to me that they go out together for a few days so ilona can introduce danaya to the proper people and then the girl goes out by herself to do whatever they have arranged to do.  today there will be a change of clothes involved for danaya at some point.  somebody asked if she was shaved or not and i honestly don't know, but she packed a razor so i'm sure she will be!