Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

if this indeed Polya's boyfriend, and he is staying in Barc, then we know where she is when she goes out, and it also answers the question as to why she doesn't use her new pink toy- just thinking out loud hahahahaha

Well good point beaver,she indeed goes out every single day(or almost).And from what we seen she doesn't do more than topless in the house..so sex with boyfriend it's a no go...well think it's a lot better the goes out and stay with him than we had to take with the dude all day etc like you know you..

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Polya drinking more than the other, faster

I noticed that to- she will be the first one to conk out tonight hahahaha

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

God that blond girl is tall must be near 5' 10"

What it's that in cms?judging by the tall of the doors..I would say she it's about my tall or little more..I'm 1.81 she seems similar but in an girl looks bigger lol

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Looks like a really nice guy!

Well another one for the usual cam plays..the other they been together months..only got in it about three times..dozens and dozens of the same fake bed gameplay that lead to nothing..I mean lead to sleep.

2 minutes ago, arnetveita said:

(Theory) theres been roumors about the girls being working girls before. may that be the reason for irmas mood? Have to "work" but want to party?

No. Simply no.

• Upvote 1