Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, DES7469 said:

Maybe a guy that won't take no for an answer.

could very well be DES

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Sorry, but you are totally wrong this time ze, they went back to bed and she was begging him, literally begging him to fuck her, and HE said no. She kept trying to get his dick out and he kept taking her hands away. Cameras or not, how can any man say no to Kami when she's that horny!

Sorry Ben seen this scene too much times..lot in it just don't make sense..and it's almost an copy of what she did with the last boyfriend..right now..she is with the sad face..it's the boyfriend leaving..exactly as months ago with the other...Kami did this teases in bed dozens of times..and of course not always boyfriend fault things didn't wappen..look at her sad and almost crying..now seems to be saying goodbye to him..exactly as with the other..and exactly as with the other no sex..just some fingers with clothes!?almost all on...didn't seem natural or normal the first time and now I feel just the same..just remember she was in bed with the other boyfriend dozens of times..tease and tease dozens and only did sex about three times and never full naked I think..for me she is fake,sorry from what I see it's what I think.

14 minutes ago, botika216 said:

¿cómo puede un hombre decir que no a Kami que cuando está caliente! Es posible que le gusten mas las pollas, otra cosa no se me ocurre.

Try to see Kami with new boyfriend in bed some more times botika..you will see that it's an thing of both sides...

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Sorry Ben seen this scene too much times..lot in it just don't make sense..and it's almost an copy of what she did with the last boyfriend..right now..she is with the sad face..it's the boyfriend leaving..exactly as months ago with the other...Kami did this teases in bed dozens of times..and of course not always boyfriend fault things didn't wappen..look at her sad and almost crying..now seems to be saying goodbye to him..exactly as with the other..and exactly as with the other no sex..just some fingers with clothes!?almost all on...didn't seem natural or normal the first time and now I feel just the same..just remember she was in bed with the other boyfriend dozens of times..tease and tease dozens and only did sex about three times and never full naked I think..for me she is fake,sorry from what I see it's what I think.

I would say that every other person who was watching disagrees with you. Kami clearly, obviously wanted to have sex. She was desperate. And he couldn't deliver. There were no games from her tonight. She wanted him to take control and fuck her brains out and he didn't know what to do, or was too scared to deliver. I can see you won't agree but to me and everybody else it was clear

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Trate de ver Kami con nuevo novio en la cama algunas más veces botika..you verá que es una cosa de ambos lados ...

Estos dos mañana se mataran a follar, pero claro, fuera del apartamento.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I would say that every other person who was watching disagrees with you. Kami clearly, obviously wanted to have sex. She was desperate. And he couldn't deliver. There were no games from her tonight. She wanted him to take control and fuck her brains out and he didn't know what to do, or was too scared to deliver. I can see you won't agree but to me and everybody else it was clear

He couldn't deliver!?At one point he was more than read...but as any normal sexual thing..they start laughing and talking..with clothes ones of course also..at one point he sucked her nipple and right after she covers the breast...before that they gone to that outside place for about half hour to an hour..they comeback both an little tired...but giant smiles all over the place...after that thing they go to bed..what an normal couple do...maybe undress or something...but no..just long and long minutes teasing..people must stop making Kami such an inocente..all that happen this night was wappen almost exactly the same lots lots of other nights with the other boyfriend..it was also fault of him!?Man this girl was bad luck...again I say this didn't happen just today...happen dozens of times.

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

And Ben I truly believe some people think just the same as me,even if they don't have some corage to say it,my view it's as valid as your..and as I said..to many times too many similarities..two different boyfriends..

7 minutes ago, botika216 said:

Estos dos mañana se mataran a follar, pero claro, fuera del apartamento.

Gracias botika,I knew I wasn't been delusional..and we arent the unique ones thinking this..people just have to be realistic and put likings apart..but everybody have right to their opinion.

11 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

kamila want sex but he did not wtf

Just like she wanted with the last boyfriend dozens of times and only have right to get it three times..and never naked..poor girl...

Sorry for being maybe so crude or something in the way I said the things about k&k but from my 35 years of life I learn a lot and somethings in rlc and some girls are so obvious that amazes me how some don't see it being so clearly..some of you have more 10,20 years than me I was expecting more experience of life that make you avaliate were the things are true or less true etc.But as always every opinion counts and have valor,but again was always it's my personal view and opinion that will in the end count more..unless of course it's clearly I am wrong..then I will say..you are wright and me wrong.In Kami case in my personal opinion and seing the same thing and situation again and again I truly believe my believe it's the correct one.

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And Ben I truly believe some people think just the same as me,even if they don't have some corage to say it,my view it's as valid as your..and as I said..to many times too many similarities..two different boyfriends..

They don't have the courage? LOL No they just don't agree with you.  A little full of yourself aren't you?

• Upvote 2