Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

19 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

She said the same thing on RLCF. She is known as someone who have a lot of (too much) imagination on RLCF.

Whatever it was about is done and over.  Time to put the past behind and move forward.

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You have to be careful with either quoting misinformation Bonnie,or even endorsing misinformation and spreading it here,,,because there are a lot of gullible minds here on CC,,,and they are too quick to believe everything that is being said as being true,and they will take it and run with it,and also talk about it for days on end,,,,you not only said it once but you kept repeating it over and over again about new ownership and new changes coming in July,,so much so that it no longer looked like you were just simply quoting someone from RLFCM.But actually believing what you yourself was saying.

Next time it's best to just share that info in a pm among friends, so that you don't become the boy/girl who cried wolf,,,because now that July 1st has passed and we all have seen no changes,,,all your future announcements and quotes will no longer hold any validity with us,,,it's better to be the last to say something,,rather than running to be the first to spread the wrong news story. headbanging-and-rock-fist-smiley-emotico

Thank you euromike69. If we here any thing else i going to PM you the information my friend

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Thank you euromike69. If we here any thing else i going to PM you the information my friend

Yes thank you Bonnie,,because if you say something on here and you're wrong about it,,there are people on here that will come after you and call you a liar from now on to eternity,,better to be safe than sorry Bonnie.

It would have been nice though if they had new ownership that allowed us to advertise for them by posting photos again without worrying about being banned,,,CC was so much more fun back then when we had a lot of photos being shared among ourselves,,but RLC is currently on some sort of War Path against us,,as soon as anyone posts anything it gets a DMCA take down Notice,,and those pics are gone forever. jeep-shooting.giffalling-bomb-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3