Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, eaglewolf01 said:

yall know when i look at polya i either seea gymnest or a female hockey player

Or an basket player,she indeed seems to do or to had done some of that sports.Also don't know if iam the only one that think that,think she already been an mother..another days she as close to the cams and her nipples looked like had some major use.

Don't know about the motherhood Ze but Lola's nipples are to die for. Magnificent! As I've watched Polya since I&I have been away, I get the feeling she is the organiser and a bit of a bully. She appears to have been directing Lola in how to manage her time in front of the cams and how much to show. That's just my impression. I reckon if Lola was left to her own uninhibited self or left alone with Irma she could be a star player. 

I'm out for the day so catch you all much later. Have a good Sunday :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 28 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Je ne sais pas au sujet de la Ze maternité, mais les mamelons de Lola sont à mourir. Magnifique! Comme je l'ai regardé Polya depuis que je et moi avons été loin, je reçois le sentiment qu'elle est l'organisateur et un peu d'un tyran. Elle semble avoir été diriger Lola dans la façon de gérer son temps devant les cames et combien de montrer. C'est juste mon impression. Je pense que si Lola a été laissé à son propre désinhibée ou laissé seul avec Irma, elle pourrait être un joueur étoile. 

Je suis pour la journée afin que vous tous attraper beaucoup plus tard. Passez un bon dimanche :biggrin:

je pense la même chose sur lola!!! elle a de magnifiques mamelons, en forme de tétines de biberon, assez incroyable!!! c'est une particularité qui est très excitante!!!

I think the same thing about lola !!! it has beautiful nipples, shaped bottle nipples, pretty amazing !!! this is a feature that is very exciting !!!:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Don't know about the motherhood Ze but Lola's nipples are to die for. Magnificent! As I've watched Polya since I&I have been away, I get the feeling she is the organiser and a bit of a bully. She appears to have been directing Lola in how to manage her time in front of the cams and how much to show. That's just my impression. I reckon if Lola was left to her own uninhibited self or left alone with Irma she could be a star player. 

I'm out for the day so catch you all much later. Have a good Sunday :biggrin:

Indeed,I sayed that some days ago also Happyman,Lola nipples are some of the best in rlc,big large nipples..greate stuff,just seen them very close and they look an little beaten..but still amazin par hehe.About polya sinse Irma and llona gone I watch little the apartment,but both girls seems to like more to go out to beach by day and party out in the night..so not very present at all in cams..they look a bit like an Coople of blondes that were in this apartment but always out to part y,night and stuff..cheers.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:57 AM, ze81 said:

Nahhh..there is an very active cc community and very participative,so resuming the good and bad things to just zes,Harleys and Mikes it's very unfair..to the others and to this ones..great cc users all over theis place..beaver,dreamer,spoon,noldus,and many more than keep this forum and post alive..about the thing..same old..well rlc almost never change..so normal comments will be around and around the same things..but whey as the ones that should but don't manage this forum says..there is an ignore list or something...myself don't have an single person in that thing..I like to listen all..but of course some i care about their ideias..others are close to nothing.Cheers Barry.

I don't do the ignore thing either ze - just gently pulling legs

• Upvote 1