Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

do yall think that P & L  have a coach (Ilona). Constantly messaging them on what they can and can't do . And telling them not to walk around naked or topless or pantieless . some times it looks that way to me cause of them looking at the phones with the faces that they make.

I doubt it, Ilona was pulling down Polya's panties the other day. I don't think Ilona cares what any of the other girls do in the apartment, as long as when she's there she's at the centre of the action

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Two fucking pages of personal attacks, take it to flame wars please, Now lets talk about the Botox Babes, It is very obvious to me they have both had their lips injected and puffed up. The tall blonde needs more help. Now if you want to see real natural beauty go to K&K's and look at the incredible amount of beauty sitting on that couch :heart:  

Even so prefer the "Botox" ladies as you call them than the "loop" ladies..that do nothing at all day..as beauty as k&k are that doesn't make them less boring at least for me.In my opinion right now both barca apartment as k&k are as boring as they can be..with the exception barca will be fun again with I&I return.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Even so prefer the "Botox" ladies as you call them than the "loop" ladies..that do nothing at all day..as beauty as k&k are that doesn't make them less boring at least for me.In my opinion right now both barca apartment as k&k are as boring as they can be..with the exception barca will be fun again with I&I return.

Yes, there is not much to write home about this

• Upvote 1

Ze your simply not worth my time, all you want to do is argue, you quote your parents, and how well they brought you up.... the problem is you didn't listen, when they told you to keep your eyes and ears open and that loud mouth shut...... did YOU ??? You are the definition of a INTERNET TROLL !!!!  FYI in my opinion ROFLMAO at you.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

i think so also benfold but these 2 r older  then her and irma .  and it seems to me they arn't happy since I & I left.

I wonder how old Ilona is,,I;m pretty sure it was mentioned but I may have missed it,,,,she looks a little older than Irma and most of the other ladies,,,but she still looks really hot in my opinion,,,,and without her being on her laptop,,she is definitely the one who gets this apartment going.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I wonder how old Ilona is,,I;m pretty sure it was mentioned but I may have missed it,,,,she looks a little older than Irma and most of the other ladies,,,but she still looks really hot in my opinion,,,,and without her being on her laptop,,she is definitely the one who gets this apartment going.:biggrin:

Ilona is 28 and soon to be 29

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Ilona is 28 and soon to be 29

she was 28 now she was here last. (She had birthday when she missed the plane and came back. Danaya made candles on the table for her)

• Upvote 3

Just now, euromike69 said:

I really like her new openness. ... In my opinion, Irma and Ilona are perfect for the project. ... Sympathetic, very nice looking and always something going on. ... Only a few days since its departureand and I wish they would be back already.