Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 4:19 PM, eaglewolf01 said:

o when they blast the music down stairs or upstairs and they  have earphones in their ears it a cover up for when some 1  has gone to the garage .

I'm sorry Eagle but this conversation is ridiculous. You do realise they are many floors up yes? Below is a picture taken out of the window in the medium bedroom (Pola's room) posted by one of the girls on Instagram. It's not a great photo but you can see they are much higher than street level, and there is zero chance that the shitty microphones in this apartment would be able to pick up people speaking 12-14 floors below, inside a garage!

Did you also consider that 'garage' may not be pronounced 'garage' in Russian / Ukrainian? And why would they be saying that one word in English when speaking in their own tongue? You may well be hearing something which sounds like 'garage,' but is in fact another word altogether or has a completely different meaning

I will leave it at that because this is a silly argument and if I cannot convince you with this then nothing will ever convince youwindow05508.png

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 4:34 PM, Benfold said:

I'm sorry Eagle but this conversation is ridiculous. You do realise they are many floors up yes? Below is a picture taken out of the window in the medium bedroom (Pola's room) posted by one of the girls on Instagram. It's not a great photo but you can see they are much higher than street level, and there is zero chance that the shitty microphones in this apartment would be able to pick up people speaking 12-14 floors below, inside a garage!

Did you also consider that 'garage' may not be pronounced 'garage' in Russian / Ukrainian? And why would they be saying that one word in English when speaking in their own tongue? You may well be hearing something which sounds like 'garage,' but is in fact another word altogether or has a completely different meaning

I will leave it at that because this is a silly argument and if I cannot convince you with this then nothing will ever convince youwindow05508.png

I also think that there we should not interpreted to much into it.

But one fact remains. .... This girls are way more passive in front of the cameras as i had hoped for. ... No fun, no openness. ... It is almost like with Vika/Rita again. ... Not really fun to watch, to be honest. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I also think that there we should not interpreted to much into it.

But one fact remains. .... This girls are way more passive in front of the cameras as i had hoped for. ... No fun, no openness. ... It is almost like with Vika/Rita again. ... Not really fun to watch, to be honest. 

I totally agree, about Polya and Lola anyway. I have not watched more than 5 minutes of the Barca apartment since Irma and Ilona left, and once they leave permanently I doubt I will watch it again. At least Rita was nice to look at. Polya is OK too, not really my type, but Vika and Lola offend my eyes! 

It's because they don't smile. Irma and Ilona are often smiling and it makes them so much more attractive, both in terms of appearance and in terms of personality

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, eaglewolf01 said:

ok well lolya and polya where in the kitchen this morning the word garage came up several times . it has came up so much since vika and rita where in the apartment . that is where they have been going before they go out for the shopping and  the beach and also clubbing.  

just try this город. put in translator and hear it...

means city in russian. 

9 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Yes she has very nice looking body that I would like to touch, but if she said "Down on your knees" you would obey. ::)

Lyree if you told me to get down on my knees, I would obey ::)::)and say yes Mistress Lyree :heart::heart:

Mistress-Aleksa-photo_954.jpg74868bbd0e1a6460caff9c65b2bf4bd1.jpg