Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Guys if i read it right Ilona and Irma will be home tonight. It of of Ilona VK account it said i quote (Girls, Today Flights, Answer all evening ) It was posted 1 hour ago

ETA 17:34 ;-)

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
20 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

ETA 17h 34   ???? 

what's this  

it's when they arrive tonight- Irma & Ilona that is

Guest beaver67
59 minutes ago, Noldus said:

ETA 17:34 ;-)

hopefully they will come back and put a spark back in this apartment, and Irma is in better spirits than when she left- we shall see ?????

Ilona said to be in India doing recruiting work Also on Ilona VK i forgot to say she did not say if she was coming back to Barcelona or to another country. Also Ilona started her business at the same time the all girl apt  first apt came on line. Rlc was using this modeling agency and Ilona was working with this agency and found out about RLC and got hook up with RLC and started her on business. I very smart girl

• Upvote 1

Thank god they are coming back,the apartment looked liked an dead dead fish in desert in burning burning sun..as some of you said..hope Irma it's in better mood,and returns the full shape,she as going out a lot,and a lot closed in her bedroom..lets hope she feeling better after recharged batteries.And well it will be just better seing llona and Irma smiling all over the house again.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thank god they are coming back,the apartment looked liked an dead dead fish in desert in burning burning sun..as some of you said..hope Irma it's in better mood,and returns the full shape,she as going out a lot,and a lot closed in her bedroom..lets hope she feeling better after recharged batteries.And well it will be just better seing llona and Irma smiling all over the house again.

agree Ze

Hello daily I just quoting what on her VK account. You no some of us that don't have there head up there ass can find some off these girl VK account and these account was giving to a lot of people. I think your upset because your don't have this account so all you can do today is be a BULLY. If this is what make your day being a Bully then enjoy your self. You don't get to me at all. I just over look people like you. Have a nice day daily

Guest beaver67
4 hours ago, Noldus said:

11:35: Lola in the kitchen and Polya is awake in her bed

did they go out ?????