Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe a double date or something like that. They do look like they are dressed to go to dinner.

I'm not sure about dinner, those types of dresses are better for standing and mingling rather than sitting down, plus the fact that they're both black makes me think some sort of fancy event, black tie

Just now, Benfold said:

I'm not sure about dinner, those types of dresses are better for standing and mingling rather than sitting down, plus the fact that they're both black makes me think some sort of fancy event, black tie

A cocktail maybe or meet new cients for Ilona's business.

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma hat immer noch eine Blase auf dem Arm aus, wo sie es auf dem über verbrannt, muss ein böse gewesen sein.

Sieht aus wie die Mädchen irgendwo ziemlich extravagant gehen aus, das sind Abendkleider nicht nur Kleidung Clubbing

One calls these clothes "the small black". For parties and Clubbing.
Evening dresses are full-length.

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Maybe, maybe not, they both looked excited anywat. Hope they have a good time but come back tonight....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hampelo said:

i think this is the best i have seen Irma look.  quite spectacular actually.  beautiful hair.

Yes she payed a lot of attention to looking good tonight, not that she doesnt look good every night. 

• Upvote 2