Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like a pretty good day for you all then.   I'm glad it was a good one!   I'm a whooped dog from being in the country today so I'm not long for this world tonight!  I will yak at you later.  Have a good night!

nighty night Harley!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, purplewrap said:

I didn't see that...lol

she finished her period today. no pad on during the night. otherwise I think she'd have her minivibe out for a bit of play as well :biggrin:

Just now, purplewrap said:

I didn't see that...lol

she finished her period today. no pad on during the night. otherwise I think she'd have her minivibe out for a bit of play as well :biggrin:

don't think she was in the mood, but her & Lola were sure giving each other the eye, and I think Irma might have a thing for her, and visa versa- remember yesterday when Irma was playing w/herself in front of Lola ,who smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss- who knows ???????

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like a pretty good day for you all then.   I'm glad it was a good one!   I'm a whooped dog from being in the country today so I'm not long for this world tonight!  I will yak at you later.  Have a good night!

night Harley

As usual, I got my normal 2 to 2.5 hours of sleep and this time it was not because of me being tired but a PM I received of all the smorgasbord of pussy Ilona showed today.  I hope someone can help me out and provide me with some pics of her showing her beaver to camera 6.  I'm not really interested in any pics of her showing her beautiful kitty to camera 5, but camera 6 would be awesome!   I was told that she was on a roll of showing her stuff today, which was unbelievable.   Unfortunately the person that sent me the PM about it doesn't record anything.   Can anybody help me out?