Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I was thinking of posting the same visit because she looks the sexiest I have ever seen her here. I loved it when she started to spell out HAPPY ... and did not have nearly enough pebbles/counters so she switched to ILONA. It must have been hard to pick Ilona up after her disappointment.

D4_003.png

Good luck to you and all fans of the 2Ks - your dream girls are back but please now everybody concentrate on enjoying them and stop complaining that Ilona et al are not them. This is now their thread once more.

BTW this is a message in general and certainly no criticism of mr1010 is intended. I just wanted to make a point and happened to choose your thread to respond to. It is a shame us free cammers (Kammers) can't see the 2Ks at all but I am sure plenty of pictures will be posted.

Holy freaking mother of god!!!!!!!!!!! Kami and Kristy are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My true loves are back!!!!!!

I died and went to heaven and they were there!!!Please, some one pinch me, hard! No, not thaaaat hard!!!!

Can somebody upload a video with Ilona's talking to her self please?  :lmao: :lmao: I think will be a very funny video.

Lot's of times i saw her speak's to her self on the couch (free user hahaha) and i want to go through to my screen and go to her, to bite her chick  :hugnkiss:..

In ''memory'' of that awesom kinky litlle cute angel!!

P.S In my opinion they must kept the last three ones (Ilona Irma and Anna).. This apartment was better with them!

RLC has now given us the ultimate K&K apartment,,,who knows,,they also know how much we loved Irma,,,so could there be a Irma and Anna apt,let's keep our fingers and nut-sacks crossed :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha:

Can somebody upload a video with Ilona's talking to her self please?  :lmao: :lmao: I think will be a very funny video.

Lot's of times i saw her speak's to her self on the couch (free user hahaha) and i want to go through to my screen and go to her, to bite her chick  :hugnkiss:..

In ''memory'' of that awesom kinky litlle cute angel!!

P.S In my opinion they must kept the last three ones (Ilona Irma and Anna).. This apartment was better with them!

Good luck to you and all fans of the 2Ks - your dream girls are back but please now everybody concentrate on enjoying them and stop complaining that Ilona et al are not them. This is now their thread once more.

BTW this is a message in general and certainly no criticism of mr1010 is intended. I just wanted to make a point and happened to choose your thread to respond to. It is a shame us free cammers (Kammers) can't see the 2Ks at all but I am sure plenty of pictures will be posted.

That's ok, BBsq. No offense taken. And I want to stay here and see this girls also! The K & K arrival clouded up the beautiful thing of the way Danaya picked up Ilonas spirits! I did see that. What a doll Danaya was! Unfortunately, that brief moment of emotion from Ilona changed quickly and she became her old self (controlling always her emotions). I felt bad for Danaya who just wants attention. And man can Danaya talk a blue streak!

Danaya is a little lacking in confidence, but did you see the way she felt when Ilona saw her candles and gave her a long hug? That was priceless and touching. If only it could last. Danaya felt so good in that moment. I don't know who's day was made more!

And I'm sorry guys, I think the thread for K & K hadn't been started yet when I commented. And I don't mean for you guys who aren't subscribers to feel bad. You know Mikey will give you good pics. They could have at least given you guys the living room and kitchen for freebies!