Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Takes awhile for the Novelty of a New Toy to wear off.

In my case about 30 mins of trying to set it up and waiting for everything to get logged in and updated,,,by that time I'm over the feeling of having my latest gadget,,and end up regretting my trip to Best Buy,,,,,all I wanted to do was buy some paper for my printer,,,but ended up leaving with a 65" tv that I do not need.:biggrin::biggrin:::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

In my case about 30 mins of trying to set it up and waiting for everything to get logged in and updated,,,by that time I'm over the feeling of having my latest gadget,,and end up regretting my trip to Best Buy,,,,,all I wanted to do was buy some paper for my printer,,,but ended up leaving with a 65" tv that I do not need.:biggrin::biggrin:::):biggrin::biggrin:

I do that all the time in those places.  I walk in for 1 specific item and walk out the door with about 5 items.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

So that means RLC will be UM 5 hours to remove her name.

That's correct SC and only because nobody complains about it.   They all say it's UM because there is a problem with their equipment or the apartment needs to be cleaned, or they tore up the wall that is in the room Irma is in to fix the shower/tub, too funny for words!   The only reason they do the UM at all is because there are a lot of members that like having their colons check by RLC and don't give a flying fuck!