Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

O have completely given up hope for Polya, she tries, but the partying has the best of her, and we don't. She just doesn't have what it takes to be a Irma or Ilona. Maybe it is time for her to go be with BF and find herself.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

O have completely given up hope for Polya, she tries, but the partying has the best of her, and we don't. She just doesn't have what it takes to be a Irma or Ilona. Maybe it is time for her to go be with BF and find herself.

Just my opinion but if it wasn't for Irma, this wouldn't be an apartment to even look at.  Irma keeps me watching...keeps drawing me back!

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

agree Thes- she is a really beautiful, and pleasant young lady who gets along with both I's,  but think it is time for her to move on. I am not being mean or complaining about her at all, so no one take it wrong

Guest beaver67
4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

No Beaver67,,,Irma is on the floor:biggrin::biggrin:

your right- floor hahahaha

check your PM please

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im back finally, and missed being here, but i needed the break and the fun i had. --- Alot has happen since i left it seems. -- Everyone sleeping now tho.

Welcome back. Pal

• Upvote 2