Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I did realise about 5 seconds after I posted the last one. Mods please remove my 4 previous picture posts from this thread.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BBSQ69 you're so busy posting that you may not realize that you're posting in the wrong thread. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

They're ok here,,you'll just get twice the likes that's all :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I did realise about 5 seconds after I posted the last one. Mods please remove my 4 previous picture posts from this thread.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good looking lady. Doesn't appear to be real camera shy either. Give her time to relax and who knows? Danaya seems happy to have someone to talk to. And they look like they are getting on nicely.  And just maybe we'll be seeing them downstairs more often.

I agree Des, not camera shy at all. I think I already like her, she cleaned the floors in the place. She does not have the look of a model but more like the girl next door. Also she is quite domesticated it appears. She does not wear the sexy lingerie that most of the model type wear. Initial impression. quite nice camel toe on the couch... Mikey I am thinking you may in heaven my friend, it's appears to be quite meaty :yeahbaby: Oh yea I know I am going to like her :woohoo:

I think I will remain at my post as security for the girls apartment, K&K you ladies are going to have draw my attention away from my duties here. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Good looking lady. Doesn't appear to be real camera shy either. Give her time to relax and who knows? Danaya seems happy to have someone to talk to. And they look like they are getting on nicely.  And just maybe we'll be seeing them downstairs more often.

She's not too shy, but from a couple of her looks towards Sanaya, she might think she's a little too free so early.

But the home alone really seems to have done Danaya good. just too bad we didn't get her on air untill sleep last night.