Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Out of all three cast your ballot, Irma is vocal. and I love the ass up face down position :heart::heart::heart:, Ilona is quiet, sneaky and not very comfortable,:heart::heart: but Polya

was masterful, intese and extremely sensual,,,,, My ballot, Polya was well worth waiting for. By far the best of the three. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Glad you got to see something that was actually worth it!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Your words were, if the girls use their toys in the open you would resubscribe. Well all three have now, and you're still moaning? Something tells me you just like complaining Harley

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It was unmatched by anything I ever seen on RLC. Hands Down Harley. The GODDESS is spectacular, Zoya is sensational, Stesha is coming along nicely, Nelly is by far the most vocal and extremely orgasmic. K&K are both awesome in their own way, NORA was unforgettable, Dasha is delectable. but what I witnessed last night from Polya, only Alma has ever come close 

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Your words were, if the girls use their toys in the open you would resubscribe. Well all three have now, and you're still moaning? Something tells me you just like complaining Harley

You're right Ben,  I just like complaining!   The girls came home at a late hour to take a candlelit bubble bath (something wrong there), overflow soap suds all over the bathroom floor (Ilona with no regard for anything she is not paying for), go to their rooms to bate unseen from what I read (Ilona has bated with toy at least a couple of times unhidden)(Irma on the floor out of sight) and I'm complaining.   I'm just stating the reasons that I have decided to say screw RLC and all their BS.   Sorry you don't understand Ben.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It was unmatched by anything I ever seen on RLC. Hands Down Harley. The GODDESS is spectacular, Zoya is sensational, Stesha is coming along nicely, Nelly is by far the most vocal and extremely orgasmic. K&K are both awesome in their own way, NORA was unforgettable, Dasha is delectable. but what I witnessed last night from Polya, only Alma has ever come close 

I'm happy for you Thes!

Like me, I'm sure there are a lot of other people.....past and present that would like to have had Polya's epic bate shared with them and if for no other reason than to make them feel like all the money they have given RLC over the years might have been worth it.  The problem with that is, if you're not in the group, it doesn't happen.  One day it will turn up and then I can be the judge of just how good it was!

P.S.  When I say past and present,  I'm referring to subscribers.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You're right Ben,  I just like complaining!   The girls came home at a late hour to take a candlelit bubble bath (something wrong there), overflow soap suds all over the bathroom floor (Ilona with no regard for anything she is not paying for), go to their rooms to bate unseen from what I read (Ilona has bated with toy at least a couple of times unhidden)(Irma on the floor out of sight) and I'm complaining.   I'm just stating the reasons that I have decided to say screw RLC and all their BS.   Sorry you don't understand Ben.

So you're complaining because they let some soap suds fall on the floor? You realise they're not in your apartment right? This smacks of grasping at straws Harley.

Ilona was under covers it's true, but the way she was going at it she didn't care about putting on a show, she just wanted to get herself off. I thought it was really hot. And Irma started off in a bad position but by the end you could see everything and she came hard, loud and long. Was a great evening all round, and last night Polya letting loose, and Irma using her fingers again, and before that Irma flirting and kissing with Lola, and Lola going at it with her dildo...get the picture? it's been a fantastic week on RLC all round

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

So you're complaining because they let some soap suds fall on the floor? You realise they're not in your apartment right? This smacks of grasping at straws Harley.

Ilona was under covers it's true, but the way she was going at it she didn't care about putting on a show, she just wanted to get herself off. I thought it was really hot. And Irma started off in a bad position but by the end you could see everything and she came hard, loud and long. Was a great evening all round, and last night Polya letting loose, and Irma using her fingers again, and before that Irma flirting and kissing with Lola, and Lola going at it with her dildo...get the picture? it's been a fantastic week on RLC all round

I'm happy for you Ben, glad you had a great week.   One out of 52 ain't bad in your book!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm happy for you Ben, glad you had a great week.   One out of 52 ain't bad in your book!

Shame you feel that way Harley, I've only been a subscriber to RLC for a total of 5 or 6 months (joined when Ilona first joined, but have cancelled a couple of times since then) but when I do resub I've seen some fantastic fun nights and beautiful girls. At the moment, with Irma, Ilona and Polya I'm having a fucking ball. Great girls, rarely absent for long periods, not shy, it's exactly what I want from RLC and I am more than happy to pay for what I get. I'm not paying with the hope of seeing a lesbian threesome, I am satisfied with what I get for my money and I bet if you were subbed, rather than taking the bitching and moaning that people post here as gospel, I bet you'd be satisfied too

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Shame you feel that way Harley, I've only been a subscriber to RLC for a total of 5 or 6 months (joined when Ilona first joined, but have cancelled a couple of times since then) but when I do resub I've seen some fantastic fun nights and beautiful girls. At the moment, with Irma, Ilona and Polya I'm having a fucking ball. Great girls, rarely absent for long periods, not shy, it's exactly what I want from RLC and I am more than happy to pay for what I get. I'm not paying with the hope of seeing a lesbian threesome, I am satisfied with what I get for my money and I bet if you were subbed, rather than taking the bitching and moaning that people post here as gospel, I bet you'd be satisfied too

This is the last thing (I hope) I'm going to say about RLC.  When I joined RLC it was new and fresh and only 4 apartments, they have gotten so big now that it has become a freaking joke.....to me anyway.   Back in the day I used to look forward to Nora and that toad of a boyfriend/husband of hers coming home just to see how they were going to unwind from their day.   I used to look forward to Lora & Max coming home because I thought Lora was the shit, not to mention that cool ass Meerkat!   Now days, I don't believe I could even get the least bit excited about waiting on any of the current cast members to return home.   I've been around RLC a long time and it's time for me to do my best to say goodbye to RLC.   I don't have the anticipation I used to have like a lot of you do today about the current cast of tenants.

I can understand where you are coming from with being happy to pay for what you get, I was there once, just not anymore.   I guess I'm one of those old perverted guys that euromike96 talks about damn near everyday on here lol.....minus the busting a nut part.   I haven't had the desire to do that since all my heart issues have come up.   I would rather live another day to see my grandchildren and spend time at my places in the country.

As for the lesbian threesome part, I would be happy with one single visible lick of the kitty by any two of the girls in the "All Girls Apartments".   I'm sorry, but with all the affection and then some that is showed by these very experienced girls, and girls that are not afraid to go out on a balcony naked to be seen by whomever or drop their clothes in a crowd or show their kitty at the beach, you would think out of all of them there would have been at least one good girl on girl show that went at least to a good lick fest.

Sorry Ben, I've just have had my feel with all the scripting and teasing.   Wish you the best in your viewing!!