Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

And you did not invite me!!!---

we all thought you were with Elisa hahahahahaha

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The conversation Irma had on the phone was in english. So some one on here had to hear it to so my be they can tell you what was said. I did not record the conversation so i can't repeat word by word what was all said so i just give ideal what was said. So i see my friend ( Thorhat ) had to come and say Hello and he seem to no what the conversation was so why don't we ask him

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

She will be coming back to the apt with her High Heels broken,,and her dressed Ripped from me fucking the brakes off her pussy on one of those Barcelona Beaches lol:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_n2tb1xcbec1sisiu9o1_400.gif

You couldn't get it up with a popsicle stick splint!   What I find funny about you is that all of a sudden you like Ilona, when before you couldn't stand her.   Is it because she has become more open and free with what she does, or has her body and face and behavior changed that much?   I already know what you're going to say to cover your young perverted ass!!   By the way, I can be an asshole when need be.....what is your excuse??

• Upvote 1