Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma is coming upon her 2nd Month on the 9th of August.

Will she pack and go home or stay for the 3rd & Final Month?

we will find out in a few days

Guest beaver67

off topic- did Demid come home- I did not see him at the party- Dasha getting it on now w/ Demid ??????

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That we will.  She'll either be her 2 more days or 32 days.

The European Parliament urged the lifting of visas restrictions for three EU neighbouring countries, Ukraine, Georgia and Kosovo.

There were three separate votes, one for each country, and the Foreign Affairs MEP voted in favour of visas liberalisation in all the three cases. This will be a great step to foster cooperation and exchange between countries in the Western Balkan and Eastern Europe.

MEP Jacek Saryusz-Wolski appleauded Ukraine and the progress made since the violent protests of two years ago: “Ukraine has unquestionably and successfully met all benchmarks required to be granted visa-free regime as soon as possible and without any further delay”.

Visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens are administrative entry restrictions imposed on citizens of Ukraine by the authorities of other states. In February 2016, Ukrainian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 81 countries and territories, ranking the Ukrainian passport 58th in the world (tied with Ecuador and Fiji) according to the Visa Restrictions Index.[1] After positively fulfilling all criteria of EU's Visa Liberalization Plan throughout 2015 and early 2016, Ukraine is expected to achieve visa-free regime with 28 of Schengen area member states by the end of 2016.[2]

"I am sure we may make a final decision on visa liberalization in early autumn," Hahn said. The official assured the Ukrainians their country is not out of agenda despite the other difficulties Europe currently has to encounter, that is mostly Brexit issue.  Currently, the matter is under consideration of the European Parliament," the Commissioner noted. "We hope that we can make the decision in October at the latest."

On July 7, the European Parliament Foreign Affairs Committee voted the recommendation that Schengen travel visas for Ukrainian citizens must be abolished as soon as possible.

The European Parliament's Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs (LIBE) is a key unit for adopting visa-free travels. The Committee voting can take place on July 20.

The European Commission officially proposed visa liberalisation for Ukraine on April 20. Kyiv has complied with the requirements for visa-free travel for Ukrainians across Europe.

• Upvote 1

Only remember to see this apartment without anybody in it for so long hours and so many days with Sara and the other blonde..in my personal opinion the worst thing rlc did was to open an new girl apartment closer to the old one..gess in an couple hours I&I will arrive home and maybe the usual massage or something..of course the cool things they all did outside cams and houses..

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The European Parliament urged the lifting of visas restrictions for three EU neighbouring countries, Ukraine, Georgia and Kosovo.

There were three separate votes, one for each country, and the Foreign Affairs MEP voted in favour of visas liberalisation in all the three cases. This will be a great step to foster cooperation and exchange between countries in the Western Balkan and Eastern Europe.

MEP Jacek Saryusz-Wolski appleauded Ukraine and the progress made since the violent protests of two years ago: “Ukraine has unquestionably and successfully met all benchmarks required to be granted visa-free regime as soon as possible and without any further delay”.

Visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens are administrative entry restrictions imposed on citizens of Ukraine by the authorities of other states. In February 2016, Ukrainian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 81 countries and territories, ranking the Ukrainian passport 58th in the world (tied with Ecuador and Fiji) according to the Visa Restrictions Index.[1] After positively fulfilling all criteria of EU's Visa Liberalization Plan throughout 2015 and early 2016, Ukraine is expected to achieve visa-free regime with 28 of Schengen area member states by the end of 2016.[2]

"I am sure we may make a final decision on visa liberalization in early autumn," Hahn said. The official assured the Ukrainians their country is not out of agenda despite the other difficulties Europe currently has to encounter, that is mostly Brexit issue.  Currently, the matter is under consideration of the European Parliament," the Commissioner noted. "We hope that we can make the decision in October at the latest."

On July 7, the European Parliament Foreign Affairs Committee voted the recommendation that Schengen travel visas for Ukrainian citizens must be abolished as soon as possible.

The European Parliament's Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs (LIBE) is a key unit for adopting visa-free travels. The Committee voting can take place on July 20.

The European Commission officially proposed visa liberalisation for Ukraine on April 20. Kyiv has complied with the requirements for visa-free travel for Ukrainians across Europe.

So she could stay longer then.  I guess the choice is up to her.

25 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

off topic- did Demid come home- I did not see him at the party- Dasha getting it on now w/ Demid ??????

He was almost from start on the party or just a little after it started..just he also was a lot on that patio without cams..also don't know if was just my impression but seem they did anal almost in the end..but I could be wrong..so much hidding it's hard to see what's inside what lol

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I say.....bring in a new cast!!!

Well..have to agree..if was 100% the old Irma..then I wouldn't mind she stayed more 2,3months..seing her the last week or more..she changed a little..more going out and less doing her cool things on cams..regard llona she changed a lot..then it's returning little by little to good old llona..lot of iPad and phone...polya party girl..so yes..bring on an new cast!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

That could possibly happen.  After a couple of months the same routine gets kind of stale.

Yes SC.....reading the same thing over and over gets very old!   Bring in new participants for "Let's Make Them Pay"!   Tune in tomorrow to read the exact same thing you read today......it just doesn't get any better than that!!  LMAO

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well..have to agree..if was 100% the old Irma..then I wouldn't mind she stayed more 2,3months..seing her the last week or more..she changed a little..more going out and less doing her cool things on cams..regard llona she changed a lot..then it's returning little by little to good old llona..lot of iPad and phone...polya party girl..so yes..bring on an new cast!!

These girls are out making money and not by being hostesses!    They show up to a private residence, and it's not to talk about the weather or the beach or where oranges are on sale.    It's to satisfy the people with the money!   

• Upvote 1