Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Bonnie said:

Ilona is the one that need to go home not Irma. Just think what it going to be like with Irma gone and Ilona staying. I think that apt will start getting boring now that Polya has a infection and staying gone. it was coming but to soon. Also Irma did buy a lot of groceries today so my be she stay tell it time for Ilona to leave. Can only wish

With this apartment there will always be movement. ... I like the idea that some of the girls come back, now. ... Maybe Irma and Ilona will be there again some day.  

If Irma leave, we can hope for a good replacement. ... In recent time, the casting for this apartment got way better than before. ... :)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I don't know how anyone could be disappointed with tonight. We got to finally see Ilona and Irma making out, plus another great Irma show. Now that they've kissed once it'll probably happen again,, and if it doesn't I'm still happy it happened at all! Baby steps, maybe next time they'll go one step further, then another step and so on

Plus Irma isn't leaving any time soon I don't think, reckon she's there for the full 3 months

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I don't know how anyone could be disappointed with tonight. We got to finally see Ilona and Irma making out, plus another great Irma show. Now that they've kissed once it'll probably happen again,, and if it doesn't I'm still happy it happened at all! Baby steps, maybe next time they'll go one step further, then another step and so on

Plus Irma isn't leaving any time soon I don't think, reckon she's there for the full 3 months

I agree with you there Benfold, i think these 2 will leave together at the end of the 3 months.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

have you heard something about her leaving Ben ??????

Just now, Benfold said:

I got always disappointed if there is hidding. ... I like the current cast ... and i am not angry or something similar. 

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

has to say thank you for a great show, although I had the desire for a different ending. It was HOT

yes indeed very hot

Does anyone on here actually really like ILona?...unless I may have missed it,,I can't remember ever really seeing any Ilona fans on here,,,the first time she was here I never really paid much attention to her,,because of course she was always glued to her laptop,,but now she is more open and a lot more fun,,,and she actually interacts more with people around her,,she is still on her phone a lot,,but it's nowhere compared to the last time that she was here.

Well if anybody doesn't want her,,I'll take her all foe myself lmaoo!!!

She is freaking hot,,cute and very sexy:heart::heart:

• Upvote 2