Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

24 March - 25 March. 08.20 hrs until 00.25 hrs. The time when plumbing work was carried out and Aida's room was painted pink. Everyone was cracking up then as well! Thanks to Noldus for recording the times, I just went back and checked the archives

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

24 March - 25 March. 08.20 hrs until 00.25 hrs. The time when plumbing work was carried out and Aida's room was painted pink. Everyone was cracking up then as well! Thanks to Noldus for recording the times, I just went back and checked the archives

ty happyman

7 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Its only because Im in the middle of now where at the moment...lol

When Im at home, i have great internet connection - at least most times

:cool:

I see.  Get home quick so you enjoy the High Speed again.

51 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

24 mars til 25 mars. 08.20 timer frem til 00.25 timer. Tiden da rørleggerarbeid ble utført og Aida rom ble malt rosa. Alle var sprukket opp da også! Takk til Noldus for registrering av ganger, jeg gikk tilbake og sjekket arkivene

yw

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

7 plus hours and counting UM ... the big fix is on.

newmansting1.jpgR-7870212-1450568628-4510.jpeg.jpgab60f01b304b9ba524c91d2ed4994b80.jpgMovies_Interesting_movie_The_Sting-Ameri

now if we only knew what the big fix was/is hahaha

2 hours ago, eaglewolf01 said:

hell fatboy where u around then o I guess not . why don't u shut your trap and loose some wait I have been around longer than you and know what has been going one on that site airhead

You obviously took what I said to you as something bad LMAO.   That figures though these days since everybody is up in everybody's shit these days on the forum.   I was around back then and WAY WAY before then.   You are not telling me anything that I don't know EW!