Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

WTF is with CC freezing so much???

Adele giving nice massage, lose the bra girl!!!

I think Ilona is jealous! This is just what we needed to loosen things up. Layla was a waste.

Adele is a bit of a joker, she locked Danaya out of her own room.

Also, some people were mentioning earlier that they expect Ilona to leave on the 18th. I was told today by a very knowledgeable person that she is on a working visa, as a journalist, which does not expire. I know I'm new here so I don't expect to be believed but I understand that information to be true, although I'm not happy about it

Also, some people were mentioning earlier that they expect Ilona to leave on the 18th. I was told today by a very knowledgeable person that she is on a working visa, as a journalist, which does not expire. I know I'm new here so I don't expect to be believed but I understand that information to be true, although I'm not happy about it

journaliste??!!! :idk: :scratchchin: :no:

WTF is with CC freezing so much???

Adele giving nice massage, lose the bra girl!!!

I think Ilona is jealous! This is just what we needed to loosen things up. Layla was a waste.

Adele is a bit of a joker, she locked Danaya out of her own room.

It may be to soon to tell but you may have been right in saying she seemed sassy. Could just be the kind of girl we need here. Time will tell.

I agree, to the best of my knowledge you can only renter a shengen country one in 90 days under a tourist visa, she has went home twice in 90 days.

ilona a fait sa scolarité à Monaco, et habite paris!!!! elle n'a pas besoin de visa, et son passeport est pour aller dans sa famille en Ukraine.... ;)

Ilona was educated in Monaco and lives paris !!!! she did not need a visa, and passport is to go to his family in Ukraine .... ;)