Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ok i going to clear up some thing. The most of us seen Irma put a pill Up her pussy and you think she got a infection.Well sorry she don't have a infection. What they are is lubrication pill and there for strictly for sex. We look up the name on the box that they come out of. If you notice she don't do one ever night. If she had a infection then she be putting one in ever night like Kamila. She put one in last night and now she going out. The nurse said them kind of pill you put in the night before and the nurse seen the pill and box and new what it was. Polya has been doing the same thing and Irma is the one that show her the pill.

Don't bogart that joint, my friend
Pass it over to me
Pass it over to me

Roll another one
Just like the other one
You've been hangin on to it
And I sure would like a hit

big-joint-smoking-51885.jpg

Guest beaver67

Pass it over to me
Pass it over to me

Roll another one
Just like the other one
You've been hangin on to it
And I sure would like a hit

big-joint-smoking-51885.jpg

now that is one giant doobie- woohoo- thanks Thes hahahahahahahaha

@Thestarider Sorry you can make all the comment and joke you won't. But if you pay attention to what the girl do and look up names on boxes then you no what in the hell is going on. But your to busy trying to find pussy to look.That a difference between  a man and a woman. YOU see and think with your DICK. Make all the comment you won't i not replying to any of them This is my last comment on this subject and also why don't you get off your ass and look it up.

• Upvote 1

@Thestarider Sorry you can make all the comment and joke you won't. But if you pay attention to what the girl do and look up names on boxes then you no what in the hell is going on. But your to busy trying to find pussy to look.That a difference between  a man and a woman. YOU see and think with your DICK. Make all the comment you won't i not replying to any of them This is my last comment on this subject and also why don't you get off your ass and look it up.

Bonnie - what was the name on the box?

One more thing i am a WOMEN so i no more about Pussy then you guy ever will so i do no what she doing because i had to use them to and i had infection so i no the procedure for this to

It should be noted that Irma often puts those pills up herself before going to bed - so unless those are different pills it doesn't make any sense that they would be 'sex pills.'

• Upvote 1

It should be noted that Irma often puts those pills up herself before going to bed - so unless those are different pills it doesn't make any sense that they would be 'sex pills.'

Some women do have dry pussy and it can be very painful when you have sex. What you think Irma a virgin. Also i noted the Irma only put them pill up her pussy 6 time and nothing else. You saw what you saw and i saw what i saw. Blue in a bed and glued to a 60 inch TV watching RLC and that all he watched and we do have 2 ,23 inch computers here and 4 screens on the TV and one screen up on the other computer. So it not hard to keep a eye on ever thing

Guest beaver67

Polya & Stella left 21:36- grubby clothes- Ilona barely talked to Polya, and completely ignored Stella- sat on couch looking at phone- just what I saw