Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67

1 6pack 2 bottle of wine Polya and Stella on a roll 

and it looked like a bag of shrimp

also Ilona ignored both od them, so they went out on balcony

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

and Irma- the two of them interacted last night

Yep,all girls talk and are nice to Stella,the girls have no fault that Stella put her self apart and it's always on the dam balcony..always that I came look rlc she was in balcony in it and talking phone..that not fault of Irma,neither llona or polya.So not correct some saying that the girls are not giving atention to her.

off topic,   Anna went in kitchen and lola was making her salad and Anna grabbed lola butt cheeks and i guess told her to do it again and she did 

Just my opinion..would change Anna for Stella in an second..that way we could see her and Irma some more days:blush:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

Where did Irma go,,is she on her way to see her baby Anna,,,a sleepover is just what Dr.Mikey recommended:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

1.jpg

no mikey- she is on a date

Yep,all girls talk and are nice to Stella,the girls have no fault that Stella put her self apart and it's always on the dam balcony..always that I came look rlc she was in balcony in it and talking phone..that not fault of Irma,neither llona or polya.So not correct some saying that the girls are not giving atention to her.

It's that damn smoking of her and Pollys. At least she's out there now rubbing her boobs from time to time.