Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Thestarider said:

Ze  and Harley the fact remains on the internet they are well known. and between the two forums there are over 75,000 members, One bad apple, Humm I think not.

Now just how many members has RLC that are not on the forums like I was for almost year or longer. Law of averages would dictate many rotten apples actually.

You have your opinion and I have mine.   Lets move on to bigger and better things, we've whipped this horse long enough lol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did that just now Tes..lots of pages..then did the same with Dasha and demid..gess what..lots of pages..could have tried maya and Stephan and bet would be lots of pages also..but Probrably k&k have more pages..myself don't like the way they act but..they are two gorgeous girls that get along nicely so it's normal to have lots of page of them..but the others have also lots...

yes and they all have to deal with that Ze, just like celebrities do. Granted it is by their choice, but this world is full many sick people :huh:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Ze  and Harley the fact remains on the internet they are well known. and between the two forums there are over 75,000 members, One bad apple, Humm I think not.

Now just how many members has RLC that are not on the forums like I was for almost year or longer. Law of averages would dictate many rotten apples actually.

But Tes I don't mind at all k&k are know and liked by a lot of people or that they have lots of pages in net,i don't wish anything bad at all to any of them,to the contrary,all the best to them..but..personally I just don't find appealing to watch their apartment for a long time..so I would be fine they gone out rlc.Of course people that like to watch them want them to stay forever,both thing are normal,just people like different things.

• Upvote 1

They should be cleaning up and cooking for some man, and take care of the kids, make sure he feels like a stud and then listen to his criticism about her looks and her friends. Normal girl

• Upvote 2