Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yeah Stone I'm sure she is leaving fairly soon, but sounds like last night might have been something different, don't think she'd be sobbing on the balcony because she's leaving us pervs!

Someone said she crossed herself, could be a family problem or some other issue back home

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So engrossed with the Lola/Anna massage last night that I didn't watch barca1 until after they went to bed then went across town and saw Irma crying on the balcony. Think I must be a sentimental old bugger but I don't like to see women upset, never have done and Irma has something on her mind for sure. Maybe something that occurred at Lola's or perhaps as has been said here earlier that she received news she is leaving. If that happens I think we'll all be looking for the paper towel roll :cry:. I personally don't think it would be anything she read on here since she always gets positive comments from us and she ought to know by now that we all love her :heart: :angel:. The last time she was upset like this was when the atrocities occurred in Istanbul so I really hope she doesn't have personal problems again. Whatever the problem is Irma remember we'll all rooting for you out here ::)

• Upvote 2

Regard irma,couldn't be something about Anna that put her that way?I mean she was in barca 2 with Anna fir the first time(in the aprtment)..but I watched them in the house and nothing wrong,they smiled and talked etc,well little bad that we don't an way to know for sure..just hope it isn't because she is about to leave...at least the three months she deserved to stay.

• Upvote 1

Of topic..just something I notice..Anna it's in livingroom in an chair with balcony doors open..catching the fresh air that comes from outside..that's an nice thing of her,she could just be of cams on balcony..but she preferred to be on cams etc..reminds me Irma a lot,they know for what they are in,that's kind of nice and shows respect to rlc and us clients.Great  girl indeed.