Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

I have always thought they get paid bonuses if they sleep in front of a free camera versus sleeping in room where a membership is needed.  What other reason could there be since you always see Leora, Masha and Sasha, Desiree, and several others choose to sleep on the couches in front of the free cameras instead of their beds?

Could be,also can be to for the barca house have more views,if one girl it's on free cam..more people will see it..and possible attract more to sign..another sign of this..couples etc start doing sex in free cams..then go to paid cams..but also maybe Irma wanted be alone sleeping without llona messing sleep hehe.

8 minutes ago, adamneve said:

strange .. has irma gone awol?

She's gone out. There is something bothering or upsetting Irma at the moment, she did not sleep at all last night on the sofa, stayed on her phone the whole time and left the apartment in the morning. She came back for a while and has gone out again. She's been having long conversations with Ilona on the balcony and we've seen her crying or looking depressed far too often.

Some people say it's because she's leaving soon that is making her upset, but I don't think so. To me it seems that she has some problems in her personal or family life outside the apartment. We've seen a lot of emotion from Irma over these three months, she's been extremely happy and desperately sad and everything in-between, but currently it seems that whatever makes her sad is overwhelming everything else.

As much as I love Irma, if she needs to go and sort out her private life then it's time for her to leave. Of course, I'd rather she stayed and her problems disappeared, but I don't think that is going to happen

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She's gone out. There is something bothering or upsetting Irma at the moment, she did not sleep at all last night on the sofa, stayed on her phone the whole time and left the apartment in the morning. She came back for a while and has gone out again. She's been having long conversations with Ilona on the balcony and we've seen her crying or looking depressed far too often.

Some people say it's because she's leaving soon that is making her upset, but I don't think so. To me it seems that she has some problems in her personal or family life outside the apartment. We've seen a lot of emotion from Irma over these three months, she's been extremely happy and desperately sad and everything in-between, but currently it seems that whatever makes her sad is overwhelming everything else.

As much as I love Irma, if she needs to go and sort out her private life then it's time for her to leave. Of course, I'd rather she stayed and her problems disappeared, but I don't think that is going to happen

Ufff..didn't  watch that Ben,hope it's nothing major,also kind of agree about hat you said about maybe her leaving and resolve thing that she need,my selfish side want her to stay for much longer..but liking her as much I do only want her to do the best for her.Its always an pleasure to have her in rlc cams..and when she leaves bet wouldn't be last time we see her,in future an third time most Probrably will happen.

• Upvote 2