Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I'm writing while I cry, maybe we always cry some reason, we see the translations, it's all fake, however, continue to look at, so I will continue to write, I put my thoughts in this apartment

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Yes one or two times

Thanks Noldus.he usually it's out somethimes but never seen him so much days out and her alone in house also this much.So gess it's an usual thing they do.

Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well i got 2 thing right tonight Irma did clean the tub and she did plug in her toy so now let see if Irma is going to use it tonight

I'm sure she will,  it's her turn in the rotation!  She has been absent so much lately that she needs to get back in good graces with her loyal fans!

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Off topic. Zoya has done this before come back without LEV. From what was said He be back tomorrow or in the next few day. We see. And Also what was said that Zoya really love him and she want to be with him.And also they do a lot of skpe when he gone like this

Thanks B&B,have no doubts that she really loves him,the things he did to her only in rlc would made most of the woman's to let him go.Well she it's an cutie and if she it's happy and it's him part of it that's enough.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure she will,  it's her turn in the rotation!  She has been absent so much lately that she needs to get back in good graces with her loyal fans!

Hehe,and did she ever lost the good graces of the people that like her?Most Probrably not,myself don't like her being a lot out etc..but like her just the same.

Just now, ze81 said:

Hehe,and did she ever lost the good graces of the people that like her?Most Probrably not,myself don't like her being a lot out etc..but like her just the same.

If she did, people would never admit it anyway Ze.   I like Irma as much as the next guy/girl but you have to admit she does spend an awful lot of time out of the apartment!  For me personally, I would like to see her wearing clothes more in the apartment and don't watch the apartment much anymore because of it.   Call me strange if you want for not wanting to see her naked 24/7 but to me it just gets old!   I'm more into the Lola apartment but have already gotten tired of it because it's the same ole routine day after day.  I've already cancelled my sub that I just got 3 days ago because of it.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I am not saying  he is lying. I saw the same thing but i couldn't figure out what was it.

OK sorry phantom.....my bad dude.   I should have said there was no reason for her saying anything different.   I chose the wrong words my friend!

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Are you sure it's a toy ? it's not a medicine ?

You have not seen her pink vibrator or use it. You can't miss it and it sit all the time on the dresser. But now it on the  back on the dresser go take a look and see what it look like. It is still in the charger and it pink and it don't look like a dildo it a new kind of vibrator