Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

35 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can someone please tell me what OOOOOOUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII means in English ??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I would sure like ro know what she is babbling right now LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's a French Word.  In English is Yes.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, kase said:

yes i could hear her :biggrin:

all I can say is that she really needed that- has been a while for her

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2314: Irma went to bed (to sleep:-))

not surprised Noldus- that bate took it all out of her:biggrin:

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If she did, people would never admit it anyway Ze.   I like Irma as much as the next guy/girl but you have to admit she does spend an awful lot of time out of the apartment!  For me personally, I would like to see her wearing clothes more in the apartment and don't watch the apartment much anymore because of it.   Call me strange if you want for not wanting to see her naked 24/7 but to me it just gets old!   I'm more into the Lola apartment but have already gotten tired of it because it's the same ole routine day after day.  I've already cancelled my sub that I just got 3 days ago because of it.

OK sorry phantom.....my bad dude.   I should have said there was no reason for her saying anything different.   I chose the wrong words my friend!

"if she did,people would never admit it anyway",thought you know me minimally well Harley,have no problems saying the things at all..even bad things and even if are the girls I like in rlc,for exemple Dasha it's Probrably my second fav girl in rlc..and how many times I critic her and the dude hidding etc..understand when you say things get old etc,personally I basically see Irma more like the way she is and act,don't care a lot if she it's nude or not a lot,in my own opinion this apartments it's on top because her and llona and what they do in it lots of times,Stella it's nice also but always going out sinse arrived,polya(party girl)nothing more to say..well hope barca gets more fun to you and we all,we have an horrible exemple of super boring place and residents in barca2..sorry the long text Harley.

30 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

saw that- mat he RIP- very funny man- my opinion

Agree Beaver,nice actor and funny as hell,just the other day I was watching the movie(for the million time lol)See no evil..hear no evil.With him,prior etc.RIP.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"if she did,people would never admit it anyway",thought you know me minimally well Harley,have no problems saying the things at all..even bad things and even if are the girls I like in rlc,for exemple Dasha it's Probrably my second fav girl in rlc..and how many times I critic her and the dude hidding etc..understand when you say things get old etc,personally I basically see Irma more like the way she is and act,don't care a lot if she it's nude or not a lot,in my own opinion this apartments it's on top because her and llona and what they do in it lots of times,Stella it's nice also but always going out sinse arrived,polya(party girl)nothing more to say..well hope barca gets more fun to you and we all,we have an horrible exemple of super boring place and residents in barca2..sorry the long text Harley.

I wasn't talking about you when I said "people would never admit it anyway".   I know you say the good, the bad, and the ugly lol.   I know how you are and I respect it!!