Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Already Danaya!?I liked her but she been recently and for long long three months,and in her last weeks she basically was dipresed or something on bed..we need new girls,but that are well interview by rlc..so they are as fit to barca project as Irma,llona,elisa..that was proven hard to them..we need another"Irma" and another "llona",not equal but as applied to clients and everything as them.And what we don't need..more party girls that are most out cams or girls that are super shy or hide and hide.

don't know how many months the girl need return in their country for waiting another visa for 3 months,i think it's 6 months,

we had alot of come back during this last months and it's in this same logic to have the come back of danaya because she was popular too but yes i prefer see new girls

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Already Danaya!?I liked her but she been recently and for long long three months,and in her last weeks she basically was dipresed or something on bed..we need new girls,but that are well interview by rlc..so they are as fit to barca project as Irma,llona,elisa..that was proven hard to them..we need another"Irma" and another "llona",not equal but as applied to clients and everything as them.And what we don't need..more party girls that are most out cams or girls that are super shy or hide and hide.

It has almost been 6 months, I believe she left the end of march or so

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It has almost been 6 months, I believe she left the end of march or so

Seemed it was less time ago,well I prefer a new girl but if Dana return wouldn't be bad at all,but please no vika or Aida..

32 minutes ago, clivebb said:

don't know how many months the girl need return in their country for waiting another visa for 3 months,i think it's 6 months,

we had alot of come back during this last months and it's in this same logic to have the come back of danaya because she was popular too but yes i prefer see new girls

Agree with you clive,well the comeback of girls that were liked and that were an good thing to rlc and us should always be seen whit good eyes,but my fear it's for exemple,girls that weren't like a lot..if they also return..imagine again vika..or others..and usually when they return are for two moths more or even three..well let's hope for the best.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe when she returns this time she'll do the same thing that Irma and Ilona had done.  Buy some toys and put them to good use.

Well she bated a lot..and was know regard that..dead fish..but regard llona you're right..she "changed" a lot and most here in things most people critic her in rlc..so others that return should fallow the same exemple..if the "dead fish" thing returned she would be even more criticalized(I reserve my spot)hehe..

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree with you clive,well the comeback of girls that were liked and that were an good thing to rlc and us should always be seen whit good eyes,but my fear it's for exemple,girls that weren't like a lot..if they also return..imagine again vika..or others..and usually when they return are for two moths more or even three..well let's hope for the best.

i don't think vika want come back after this history with fidel :biggrin:,after danaya i don't see other girls can come back here,

monica have stay only 2 weeks here it's can be good see her come back with her big tits i have not see good last time :shy:

If you have not voted in the poll please cast your vote by the time IRMA and ILONA depart from the project, the poll will close when they walk out the front door, and say goodbye to all of us again. Thanks to those of you who have voted, and it is a very  good sampling of the membership once again.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

i don't think vika want come back after this history with fidel :biggrin:,after danaya i don't see other girls can come back here,

monica have stay only 2 weeks here it's can be good see her come back with her big tits i have not see good last time :shy:

Think someone posted an pic of that Monica here before and she was very sexy,never seen her in rlc so would ok for me.Regard vika we never know..she cared almost exclusive about her and her things and Fidel and few about rlc and us clients..so she would return and Probrably with the dude staying in house some days lol..but please nooooooo:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If you have not voted in the poll please cast your vote by the time IRMA and ILONA depart from the project, the poll will close when they walk out the front door, and say goodbye to all of us again. Thanks to those of you who have voted, and it is a very  good sampling of the membership once again.

Great to see baby rlc Irma first place and Anna third place also great..gess a lot on cc have good tasty:sleepy: