Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Hi all

I've been lurking RLC for about 2 years now, and Camcaps for maybe 6 months.

My idea,

it's supposed to be "real life" but i think we pretty much agree it isn't

maybe RLC should take peeps from all various appts and put them together, no mobiles, PC's, but give them internet access with a screen in full view of camera

Possibly time to put popular regulars on payroll, so working visa of maybe 12 months, and shake it up with themed  parties, so all Spanish appts attend, and Russian ones etc

I know it's creating a "Big Brother" (uk TV program) situation but as long as they limit rules it may be interesting to watch.

and to RLC themselves

to get new members you need an archive of interesting bits, to tempt newbies, and your monthly charge is too much to tempt a lot of us, halve it and i bey you more than double your subscriptions

and to long term subscribers give them a loyalty discount FFs

just my opinion not here to create and argument

thanks

The Pilot

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I'm not as sad this time around to see the departure of Irma probably since I didn't see her walk out the front door, so for me it's not a case of goodbye but au revoir. Don't be too sad fellow voyeurs for I believe and sincerely hope that we have not seen the last of Irma and her impish grin and bubbly laugh. I reckon RLC recognises a goose that lays the golden egg in Irma so they shouldn't let her go that easily. Take a holiday lovely Irma then please come back to enlighten our screens and lives yet again and thanks for the last 3 months of joy :angel: :heart: 

• Upvote 4

in the past days I had complained that there was no criticism from the veterans of this forum, but now I see, after this small revolution in the apartments of the girls that there are many negative comments as well, so well, I am also agree that they are of new girls, however second-safe, will not all be like Megan hope, a few days ago I sent an email of protest to RLC for the two apartments of Barcelona, no response, in mails asking them to send a girl bisexual in the apartments, we hope that listen to me

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Astralpilot said:

I disagree.

Except Barcelona appartments, it's real life. May be these people don't live as you expect but it's their lifes and it's real.

maybe RLC should take peeps from all various appts and put them together, no mobiles, PC's, but give them internet access with a screen in full view of camera

Possibly time to put popular regulars on payroll, so working visa of maybe 12 months, and shake it up with themed  parties, so all Spanish appts attend, and Russian ones etc

I know it's creating a "Big Brother" (uk TV program) situation but as long as they limit rules it may be interesting to watch.

Just before you said RLC is not real life and your proposition is to transform in a kind of big brother. Big Brother is everything except real life. It's a paradox

to get new members you need an archive of interesting bits, to tempt newbies, and your monthly charge is too much to tempt a lot of us, halve it and i bey you more than double your subscriptions

If you cancel your subscribtion and you resubscribe you can go for 99$ / 3 month. There are no adult sites charging under $30 a month.  In my opinion RLC price is almost good. The point do we like what they provide or not. If we don't like, we don't subscribe

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Astralpilot said:

Hi all

I've been lurking RLC for about 2 years now, and Camcaps for maybe 6 months.

My idea,

and to RLC themselves

just my opinion not here to create and argument

thanks

The Pilot

The "it's not real real life" thing has always been overstated in my opinion. Most of the tenants "forget" the cameras after a few months and I believe act mostly the way they would outside of RLC, they sometimes put on shows for the cameras maybe because of incentives maybe because they are exhibitionists maybe both. The Barcelona all -girls apts are different, first because this is a more artificial situation and because the girls don't stay long enough to really forget about the cameras they are also the most popular because the girls are encouraged to show nudity (more or less successfully depending on the tenants) but some things very real can also come of it, Kamila and Kristy' s friendship is the best example.

As to your idea of introducing even more artificial elements to RLC, I can't say that it is something that I would like. If it could help get new subscriptions for sure, but I also believe  they would lose  many long-term members. As for the lack of an archive, I think there are multiple reason to this, they would need a much bigger infrastructure  than they have right now to store and stream all this. Plus they would need additional employees. And lastly the fact that things are not recorded may be something they promise to the tenants, this would also explain why they are coming very hard after people posting pics and videos.

The truth is that nobody knows how RLC is doing. I've seen CC members trying to draw conclusions from internet traffic numbers they got on some sites and there's always the people claiming to have insider information but nothing concrete. We really don't know the what's really important : How many subscribers (we don't even know the ballpark)? How long do they retain those subscribers? Are the numbers growing?

Since they keep adding apartments, I think they must be doing okay but it's really hard to determine if they really have to shake the formula.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in the past days I had complained that there was no criticism from the veterans of this forum, but now I see, after this small revolution in the apartments of the girls that there are many negative comments as well, so well, I am also agree that they are of new girls, however second-safe, will not all be like Megan hope, a few days ago I sent an email of protest to RLC for the two apartments of Barcelona, no response, in mails asking them to send a girl bisexual in the apartments, we hope that listen to me

Did you really send an email to ask for a bisexual girl? :biggrin:

Shouldn't you have asked for at least two? it would be pointless otherwise.

• Upvote 7

I'm pretty sure that Anna must be moving into Barc#1,,,that's why they have both under maintenance at the same time,,well let's see if Mikey is right Fellas,,,,I thought there were people on here that would have been smart enough to figure that out by now,,but I forgot the IQ level in this place is pretty low,,,or maybe all the blood rush from the brain is affecting the way you guys think,,,,Anna is moving to Barc#1,,,,,,let's see if Mikey is right:biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm pretty sure that Anna must be moving into Barc#1,,,that's why they have both under maintenance at the same time,,well let's see if Mikey is right Fellas,,,,I thought there were people on here that would have been smart enough to figure that out by now,,but I forgot the IQ level in this place is pretty low,,,or maybe all the blood rush from the brain is affecting the way you guys think,,,,Anna is moving to Barc#1,,,,,,let's see if Mikey is right:biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

If they put Barca2 in maintenance because Anna left it would make sense that they put Barca1 in maintenance as well since Ilona and Irma left. My hope is that they are opening a Barca3 apartment with the three of them, but more likely they "left the project" as RLC typically calls it.

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

If they put Barca2 in maintenance because Anna left it would make sense that they put Barca1 in maintenance as well since Ilona and Irma left. My hope is that they are opening a Barca3 apartment with the three of them, but more likely they "left the project" as RLC typically calls it.

I think that Anna is on her way over to Barc#1,,,,But I got to wonder though,,why is it that it's always the good and entertaining girls that always got to leave,,while we get stuck with a Megan,,,who I'm almost betting will be here for an eternity,,,,it's almost like RLC is daring us to stay subscribed to them no matter what bullshit they give us lol:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

and to occupy the sacred mattress to accomodate her long legs hopefully 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The fact that Anna has only barely returned that would be the obvious conclusion.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1