Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Glad Anna got the big bedroom,gess rlc tough she was the only girl right now that could somehow take the place of Irma and llona without apartment loosing many views.Gona watch for her,and an little for Stella,zero for polya and hope new girl it's nice.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that they all had some hot lesbian orgy while the cameras were down,,or else why would Stella and Polya need to be taking a shower now (SARCASM):biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mz1zp7Jq0d1tnv3puo1_250.giftumblr_mz1zp7Jq0d1tnv3puo1_250.gif

they have well just come home from the party yesterday and starts getting sober :-)

Stella is walking naked throughout the apt,,she's out on the balcony now,,I think she's trying to earn her way into the Master Bedroom,,in the future,,,and she has my vote,,I kinda feel sorry for her getting kicked out though,I like her:heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

wow that balcony cam is bright and close now. or was it always that way?

Now that you mention it Kenny..seems better def and more close,an improvement for sure..still no sound that's the same thing.

Just now, ze81 said:

Now that you mention it Kenny..seems better def and more close,an improvement for sure..still no sound that's the same thing.

it have the same position, but they have turned on the balcony light

• Upvote 1