Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Stella without makeup..fit.:blush:.Stella with make up  fit:biggrin: Stella with clothes   fit ::)  Stella without clothes  fitter:biggrin:...Stella doing anything.. soo fit..  daaaayum that ass..so high.. so tight...:biggrin:.. even in that orange dress..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Perhaps she went to do a photo shoot, for this is really well paid, yesterday removed from the bag a pack of banknotes of 50 euro, it will have been 2000/3000 €

Yes I heard about that but if she was going to do a photo shoot, which is great for her, then why would she take money with her? 

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

23:42 the 3 went out

I'm uneasy about this combination. Belle going out with Polya and Stella without Anna there to keep her eye on things and "protect" her. It doesn't bode well, Belle I believe is too innocent and possibly vulnerable

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I'm uneasy about this combination. Belle going out with Polya and Stella without Anna there to keep her eye on things and "protect" her. It doesn't bode well, Belle I believe is too innocent and possibly vulnerable

I tend to agree a bit here, although im sure Belle is not as innocent as she looks i am uneasy about a prospect of her been left alone, i will be happy when i see her walk through the door safe.

• Upvote 1

I can not understand the finances of these girls, they have almost all the iPhone, headphones using Belle cost 300 Euros, remember Vika had a pro ipad 12 '', you see a lot of money, life in Ukraine is hard, because if does not have money problems participating in RLC

Guest beaver67
23 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I tend to agree a bit here, although im sure Belle is not as innocent as she looks i am uneasy about a prospect of her been left alone, i will be happy when i see her walk through the door safe.

Me to sulzer- I am a little apprehensive with Belle being with P & S- but then again they might keep an eye on her- who knows??????????