Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I'd be hard on her, but not with a Sharpie.

I honestly do not understand why she is a target for such continual CC derision.

To me, it's all Area 51; a game at this apartment. She's laughing her cute ass off when we react to the role she plays. Feel free to disagree. My comments are not Mod protected.

I think her biggest problem is respect, or rather the lack of it. She has zero respect for the other girls.

She is one of the most self-centred girls I think I have ever saw.

This is something which is beyond her role in the apartment. Ilona will be the same person outside.

That's the reason she is getting such a bad press here. She might be cute and sexy, but at the end of the day,

it does not compensate for her personality.

:no:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

A lot people on here seem to think that I along with some others on here, beat up on Ilona because she doesn't fuck or masturbate,,,,If you read 98% of what I talk about when it comes to her it's always about the kind of person she is and the way she has no respect for others around her,,,she does act childish a lot of times,she does swing people's bedroom doors wide open without knocking,she always wants to be at the center of attention,she never wants to clean the apartment,she is always more interested in her laptop than the other people around her. I could go on but my fingers and wrist are tired from jacking off earlier!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Anyway I keep forgetting that there are four types of folks on here,,the kind who just come just to see ass,titties,masturbations girl on girl action etc etc etc......And then there are those who come to see how these girls interact with each other and the relationships that they have with each other and if there is sex well that's just the bonus.,,The ones who want to see both the relationships and the sex.......And of course the stalkers and the Trolls can't forget about them :nana: :nana: :haha:

You decide which one you fall under. :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi: :lmao: :lmao:

I'd be hard on her, but not with a Sharpie.

I honestly do not understand why she is a target for such continual CC derision.

To me, it's all Area 51; a game at this apartment. She's laughing her cute ass off when we react to the role she plays. Feel free to disagree. My comments are not Mod protected.

vous avez parfaitement raison!!! il me semble que certains petits puceaux membres surexcités, ont pris ilona pour cible, après nora, parce qu'ils n'avaient pas leur dose de sexe homosexuel quotidien!!! il fallait bien reporter la faute sur quelqu'un!!! je suis énervé par tous ces malades sexuels qui nous pourrissent le forum depuis quelques mois, avec leurs fantasmes homosexuels qui relèvent plus de la médecine que du voyeurisme!!! certains sont même capables de poster 3 pages de photos identiques, sur une filles qui a juste bougée pendant 8 secondes!!!! quand une fille se gratte le cul, c'est 6 pages entière de commentaires complètement fous, disant que si elle a fait cela, c'est pour exciter la fille qui dort à coté d'elle!!!  je savais que ce genre de forum rassemblait tous les malades du monde, mais je ne m'attendais pas à une telle concentration!!! heureusement qu'il y a quelques membres, qui ont la tête sur les épaules!!!!

You're absolutely right!!! it seems that some small virgins members excited, took Ilona targeted after nora, because they did not have their homosexual sex daily dose !!! it was necessary to shift the blame on someone !!! I'm pissed off by all these sexual sick rotting us the forum for a few months, their homosexual fantasies that are more medicine than voyeurism !!! some are even able to post 3 pages of identical pictures, a girl who has just moved while 8 seconds !!!! when a girl scratched his ass is 6 pages full of crazy comments, saying that if she did this is to excite the girl sleeping next to her !!! I knew this kind of forum brought together all the sick of the world, but I did not expect such a concentration !!! Fortunately there are some members who have their heads on their shoulders !!!! :headache: :headache: :no: :no: :screwy: :woohoo: ;)

I am not sure which country you are talking about, Thestraider, but without giving away too much, $1000 for overnight fun with women like this seems a little short for the UK anyway. However for an hour of uninhibited bliss, $500 should suffice.

BTW if people think this is disrespectful to them, they are the ones writing values on themselves! We are just having a fantasy. In real life you would have to wine and dine Ilona and give her a lot more than oranges before getting anywhere with her. Danaya seems a little less demanding, by which I mean she would be less high maintenance as a girlfriend.

Well 1000.00 dollars will buy you way more that these two have to offer. and for the entire night, anything goes......... :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I subscribe the rent woman Hypothesis, no guilt no drama..... :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wouldn't use ink  ;) ;) ;)

How about "BBsq69's sex toy" or for the kinkier of you "Insert oranges here" with arrows pointing up and down.

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAD A CHANCE TO WRITE ANYTHING ON ILONA WHAT WOULD IT SAY? :hi: :hi: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

9 inches is the size of the cock she can hide in her tits  :lmao:

Did anyone just see  Danaya count 9 on her fingers, I think she will be with us just nine more days....Just my opinion as I don't speak Russian but that makes sense with I saw the other day.