Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

OMFG! 70 Pages in one day.

Yep,,I saw a lot of new names I never even saw before,,,the action brought out everyone from their hiding hole,cave,basement,Attic,underground bunker,Tunnel and wherever else they were hiding:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That apartment is for people already subscribed,,,,,but I wonder if Anna is gonna sleep in the bed with Lola and that guy,,,,and I hope Stella sleeps with virgin Megan:biggrin:

I mean that there Barcelona 1 Free cam
Unlike Barcelona 2 No Frei cam

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yep,,I saw a lot of new names I never even saw before,,,the action brought out everyone from their hiding hole,cave,basement,Attic,underground bunker,Tunnel and wherever else they were hiding:biggrin:

It's good to see newer ones participating and joining in.  It would have been nicer if the girls would actually go for it instead of teasing everyone all night but that's the way this apartment has always been.  Hopefully the added participation continues.

Well just look at rlc and the dude it's in bed with three of the girls..after watching big part of this night I come to an conclusion..almost zero doubt(my opinion)that all this was an thing combined..or by the girls and the dude or even by rlc..why that I don't get..there's no reason for all the girls treat the dude as they do..and a lot seems just like theatre or something..the dude seemed had almost zero sexual vibe by the girls..so by the way he behaved he Probrabry gay or have an girlfriend that it's not any of this girls..Probrably the views weren't very good..so this strange thing was what they got..Weitherway it's an patect thing and only gives bad image to rlc.And from what I am seing the dude it's to stay and this strange things will continue..well just my personal view of what I seen this day.