Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Oh god,,,I swear these guys have each other's personal cell phone numbers,,this shit always happens every fucking day,,,notice that all of them always show up at the same damn time,,,Kris66,Box,,and now Miscvoyeur,,,,I can't wait to see who shows up next.:lightbulb::lightbulb:

12 minutes ago, daily said:

I do not know why but I feel that Kris66 knows much more there seems seen each time want to restore the truth of what really happens

I wonder who really hides under the pseudonym

LOL here's another example of making up weird stories. I am from Denmark. My name is Kristian (I use Kris).  I say what I have on my mind and what I see.  That's all really.

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Yeah and they all ran away from him screaming and none of them touched him back. They were so afraid of him and disgusted to the extent they felt they had to touch him back so he did not do something bad to them all (Insert sarcasm)... So he is a creep according to you but they are small "angels" who was seduced by a bad bad beardy man with a bag full of drugs (yet another made up story)  yawn....

The fact that they are innocent or not doesn't excuse what he does. I really don't know why people don't see that, you just don't touch a girl who's wasted!

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Oh god,,,I swear these guys have each other's personal cell phone numbers,,this shit always happens every fucking day,,,notice that all of them always show up at the same damn time,,,Kris66,Box,,and now Miscvoyeur,,,,I can't wait to see who shows up next.:lightbulb::lightbulb:

Harley ????:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

it's not really the cameras..its just that a lot of people are in the kitchen and there is little room to stand,,Anna probably doesn't even notice what she is doing,,,if she thinks about it she will move.

I think it's more that there is quite severe lag on the stream