Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So my Belle after giving a show and partying hard I assume, still comes in to drink and change into that see-thru costume she wore at the start of the evening. How about sleeping to be fresh for more adventure? 

Crap! Won't be home for about another hour.

I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT SIGNED UP TO RLC,,BECAUSE OF LAST WEEK'S EVENTS,,ARE NOW HAVING BUYERS REMORSE,,THEY SIGNED UP TO SEE THE NEXT ROUND OF LESBIAN SEX....BUT ARE NOW LEFT WITH A BRAND NEW BOX OF TISSUES AND A BOTTLE OF LOTION ,,,,,AND NOTHING TO WATCH:lightbulb::biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT SIGNED UP TO RLC,,BECAUSE OF LAST WEEK'S EVENTS,,ARE NOW HAVING BUYERS REMORSE,,THEY SIGNED UP TO SEE THE NEXT ROUND OF LESBIAN SEX....BUT ARE NOW LEFT WITH A BRAND NEW BOX OF TISSUES AND A BOTTLE OF LOTION ,,,,,AND NOTHING TO WATCH:lightbulb::biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

.GIF!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

... and Megan has gone so it just goes to show. Looks like a change of direction by RLC though ... Judging from the picture of Belle's arse here the lighting appears to be much better than that I saw in the pictures from B1 so if they have another go they should use the same room and maybe the other 2 women can invade Belle. I'll never properly see Megan's pussy :cry:

Still another staged event by RLC. My dream of Megan and Belle is over and you'll never get my money.

• Upvote 1