Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I hope RLC think long and hard before deciding on Polya's replacement who we all know is leaving soon

Belle needs someone young and beautiful like her not another mother figure like Lola or Anna

I think RLC can do something spectacular if they pick the right girl but if they pick wrong and we the customers don't like it i can see a hell of a lot of people leaving

Everyone can see how upset people were when Rebecca and Megan left very beautiful young girls

Could you imagine a house with Belle,Rebecca and Megan in it RLC would make so much money

RLC has a chance to do a good thing here for themselves and for us the customer

Let's hope they make the right choice

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I have a feeling that Danaya will return soon, in October..

Just a feeling or you know something timekeeper?

I liked Danaya but she got very depressed the last time she was here

Unless she has sorted her depression thing out i don't think she will be a good fit

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, cacjc a dit :

I hope RLC think long and hard before deciding on Polya's replacement who we all know is leaving soon

Belle needs someone young and beautiful like her not another mother figure like Lola or Anna

I think RLC can do something spectacular if they pick the right girl but if they pick wrong and we the customers don't like it i can see a hell of a lot of people leaving

Everyone can see how upset people were when Rebecca and Megan left very beautiful young girls

Could you imagine a house with Belle,Rebecca and Megan in it RLC would make so much money

RLC has a chance to do a good thing here for themselves and for us the customer

Let's hope they make the right choice

cacjc, je suis d'accord avec tout ce tu dis, seulement tu as oublié une certaine Elisa qui a été, je pense, la 1ère après K and K et Ilona Irma a avoir véritablement fait décoller RLC dans leur nouveau concept! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Unless she has sorted her depression thing out i don't think she will be a good fit

Danaya said (in one of the translations) that she would come back in September. But because 6-month lockout on visas, it may not be until October).
I imagine that she takes over for Lola in Barca2. (If there are closures Barça1, which is also just a feeling I have).

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Polya's time will be up soon so it will be interesting to see what RLC's next move for Barca #1 will be.  Will they bring another Girl in or will they wind the lease up Close the Apartment Down.

That they moved Stella and not Anna over to B2 could be related to the 2nd scenario. Polyas time is almost up and there were also some translations that suggest Anna will move out timely. With this, only three of the seven party girls would remain with Belle the only girl in B1. ... :( ... A very fast worsening that would be exterm disappointing. 

Anyway, I do not think that RLC will close one of this apartments without replacement. ... There are a lot of people who only pay because of this places. ... If RLC would like to save some money, they could simply close up to 6 couple apartments (D&D, Z&L, A&D, D&R, C&S and V&T) without many people even notice (or at at least really miss). If RLC could continue the new openness of last week, they should think more about a third apartment of this type as about to close them down.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

She said before she left the first time that she would like to come back one day, and RLC likes to bring back the popular girls. I think Noldus is right

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Danaya said (in one of the translations) that she would come back in September. But because 6-month lockout on visas, it may not be until October).
I imagine that she takes over for Lola in Barca2. (If there are closures Barça1, which is also just a feeling I have).

Well you can stop having those feelings.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Out with Stella, Carolina and Queen B

It did seen strange. Anna and Carolina appear to be very close friends. Now Stella's best friends are Belle and Polya. Wouldn't it have been better to let Stella stay with Polya for her last 2 days and with Belle who feels the loss of Megan. It should be Anna rather than Stella who moved.

I bet Lola wants Belle there to attract the men - it's just the fierceness of her outfits, it's a her wild force of nature personality and her innate sexiness that grabs the attention of most men in the room.

• Upvote 2