Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The last couple times Ilona traveled back home she left like 4 or 5 in the morning.....I wonder if she will leaving again so early ? I am not a fan of Ilona by any means, but I will miss her zaney craziness. I always knew that when I tuned in I would get a good laugh.....She has a great tight little ass, I wonder who will now become the new Ma'dam Mistress of the Barcelona house? I think Danaya will soon be leaving as well, This will probably change the whole dynamic of the house again. I hope we get see a different side to Adele than what she shown so far, that would be good.

Thes, I don't think Ilona is leaving for good. Otherwise, she would have left after a month like all the rest. No, I think she is the Nora of this apartment without the sexiness or sex. I think she has a year working visa. She may only be upset because this time it may be work related, not pleasure. And actually she was hanging with Danaya now and doesn't look upset.

Well they pulled the plug guys under maintenance so we could not see Danaya say goodbye to Ilona as she left.. Damn that sucks I wanted to see her leave !!!!!!!

I have said it numerous times, going under maintenance for arrivals and departures is ridiculous!  I also wanted to see her leave and say goodbye to Danaya.  What a damn shame they pulled the plug!!