Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Not seen any sign of my Belle because she could probably do with new clothes by now. Polya did not give Belle a chance to change the clothes she was wearing yesterday afternoon. I hope she and Stella on their way to B1 but chances are they have just gone shopping because all reports are that Polya is still asleep. Another day with my Belle away but at least she gave a good display yesterday. 

dont the ppl running this site realise if they allowed members to post at least good pics of the action without banning them they would get other ppl seeing what there missing and that will make them join so the they will always win win win if they used there brain and allowed pics at least of the action hmmmm just that theary ????? 

See Anna and Carolina are resting up recharging their batteries as are Lola and Polya (although Madam Lola is just up) and Belle and Stella still out, so will it be another farewell bash for one of the girls at home or a Tuesday night on the town and late, late home? Tuesdays and Thursday have been popular nights with them all.