Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

24 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

What salary would you pay her to be your personnal cook in the nude ??

You see that's a tricky one because imagine not being able to touch her. I don't really like lap dancing clubs because basically you paying the same to watch as you would to fuck them and I know what I'd prefer. I suppose if I could film it or she brushed past my cock with her buttocks ...

Like I said I would pay her $1000 for 2 hours and that's only because I'm strapped for cash. I'd pay $50,000 for her to be my GF for 3 months.

Just to be clear, I am sure my Belle isn't that kind of girl but I can dream. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Remember Vika and Danaya did the same thing with the little princess Aida I think her name was.  They completly ignored her as well.

It was Adele and Danaya, Vika was her friend (although after Aida left Vika bitched about her.)

And that was different. Adele and Aida knew each other from outside of RLC, and they had a disagreement in real life - Aida had told Adele's friends some information about Adele which was not true, and Adele found out. She was right to be angry

• Upvote 2

I'd love to be Belle's tutor. I could educate her to be as well read as Leora. We'd lie on her bed and explain things to her as the bare flesh of her leg touched mine. She'd ask for me help, then say she was bored and would like to take a break while I stared at her.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It was Adele and Danaya, Vika was her friend (although after Aida left Vika bitched about her.)

And that was different. Adele and Aida knew each other from outside of RLC, and they had a disagreement in real life - Aida had told Adele's friends some information about Adele which was not true, and Adele found out. She was right to be angry

Adele I believe had similar problems with Nora. If you remember she stayed well out The Queen's way when she paid a stunning visit ... but even then inevitably Adele had to sneak downstairs in order to feed her magnificent arse.

In fact a great idea for a flat would be Belle and 2 others as foreign exchange students staying in a flat which they must stay in from 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. but they could hold parties ... pyjama parties. Add some alcohol and make sure the other 2 girls are bi and ...