Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If these 2 are leaving tomorrow the place will have to go UM straight away 

And they should have someone ready to come straight in because how can Belle stay in this apartment by herself she can't even sleep in her own room with the lights off

• Upvote 2

Just now, cacjc said:

And they should have someone ready to come straight in because how can Belle stay in this apartment by herself she can't even sleep in her own room with the lights off

The other day Anna said she was waiting to hear from two girls regarding them coming to the apartment. I could not interpret whether she meant two girls who are both coming, or whether she had contacted two girls in the hope that one of them was coming. But there will definitely be a replacement for Anna, and maybe one for Polya too.

My hope is Danaya :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

hopefully that will happen cacjc, and not move her to # 2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

The other day Anna said she was waiting to hear from two girls regarding them coming to the apartment. I could not interpret whether she meant two girls who are both coming, or whether she had contacted two girls in the hope that one of them was coming. But there will definitely be a replacement for Anna, and maybe one for Polya too.

My hope is Danaya :biggrin:

thank you Ben- didn't know this info

How do we say Belle's name? I thought it was "Bell" but i thought i just heard Anna shout "Bell eeee" unless she was shouting "Polyyyy" which ive heard Polya called before. Was hard to hear on my device as im not at my computer tonight.