Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

Before that in kitchen when Lima was lighting hooka-am i mistaken?  I thought Milena barged in an just took over taking it away from her-by the look on Lima face-thinking wtf are you doing-being rude and pushy?

nor usre about the exchange but the simple fact remains lima was failing and milena got it going

I can only guess that Belle may not be feeling great as she is so out of sorts tonight. The new miss laptop as taken up Ilona's old favorite position when using the MAC.

And yes she is looking at editing pictures of Belle, you can see in the wardrobe reflection

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I can only guess that Belle may not be feeling great as she is so out of sorts tonight. The new miss laptop as taken up Ilona's old favorite position when using the MAC.

And yes she is looking at editing pictures of Belle, you can see in the wardrobe reflection

last night she bated looking at belles pics, so she definitely wants a piece of belle

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well she may be on the laptop but I stll like the view from cam 6.

• Upvote 1

I see My Belle's wearing the pixie boots again. Pity someone can't magic those pixie panties off her.

Glad to see her having a calm evening for once. No doubt a welcome party for the newbies is on the cards soon but please no men.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I see My Belle's wearing the pixie boots again. Pity someone can't magic those pixie panties off her.

Glad to see her having a calm evening for once. No doubt a welcome party for the newbies is on the cards soon but please no men.

too late men was all ready in the apartment fucking the hell out of belle :biggrin:

• Upvote 1