Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well cross visits and parties were likely part of the plan. Not changing apartments. 

I'll add this to all the girls. No matter the problem put your big girl panties on and deal with it. Or get your ticket from RLC and go home.

Is that to cold hearted?:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

Just now, Noldus said:

they did not look up   when she came through the door

Milena and Lima aren't fools. They know belle doesn't want to be around them and only came back due to RLC reminding her what apartment she is contracted to stay in. This will be tough for belle but a good opportunity to learn how to interact with people you don't naturally connect with or people you have issues with to try and get resolved. This is something she wont learn from the barca2 crew.This may seem strange to say but I feel being there at this time will be good for her

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

Well cross visits and parties were likely part of the plan. Not changing apartments. 

I'll add this to all the girls. No matter the problem put your big girl panties on and deal with it. Or get your ticket from RLC and go home.

LOL - couldn't agree more.  Why should the girls talk to Belle - she has been staying away of her own choice

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

right on point. RLC is also a business. So they can't get their own way all the time

• Upvote 1