Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Milena and Lima are making it so uncomfortable for the poor girl she does not want to be out of her bed or room. This is terrible and maybe the worst thing ive witnessed in this apartment. Even Adele actually spoke to Aida if just to be civil.

Yeah that wasn't good from Lima either. You say Belle is immature and she is, but this 2 who seem old enough to have daughters at school are behaving like a bullying schoolgirl clique. No reason to get at Lima until now, but she didn't relay acknowledge Belle's existence like there was some mysterious presence blocking areas of the kitchen and she didn't want to interfere.

See it is a chance for Belle to take the high ground - if she speaks to them and they do not respond then they will be shown as the nasty bullies they are - I didn't think Lima was but now ...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah that wasn't good from Lima either. You say Belle is immature and she is, but this 2 who seem old enough to have daughters at school are behaving like a bullying schoolgirl clique. No reason to get at Lima until now, but she didn't relay acknowledge Belle's existence like there was some mysterious presence blocking areas of the kitchen and she didn't want to interfere.

See it is a chance for Belle to take the high ground - if she speaks to them and they do not respond then they will be shown as the nasty bullies they are - I didn't think Lima was but now ...

The poor girls is more sick today than she was yesterday, she is sat with a towel round her in her chair struggling to get the medicinal drink down

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

i agree i didnt have no complains about lima but after seeing that she didnt say a word to belle did upset me.she doesnt deserve this kind of treatment.

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I see where your coming from BB but we also know how much you love Belle.

If i was Lima i don't blame her for being angry with Belle. Sure she arrived right in the middle of this fight with Milena but Belle didn't make any effort to come and meet and greet the new girl being Lima all she wanted to do is hangout with the cool gang.

Just another point of view

24 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

c'est normal!!! belle revient de barca2 ou elle a passé plusieurs jours à ne faire que boire de l'alcool sans dormir!!! son corps doit récupérer avant la prochaine partouze alcoolisée, certainement ce soir ou demain!!!:sleepy:

it's normal!!! "Belle" cost barca2 or she spent several days doing only drink alcohol without sleep !!! his body has to recover before the next alcoholic orgy, certainly tonight or tomorrow !!!:sleepy:

About what I expect from you. She does not have a hangover, she's sick.

32 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

8 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I see where your coming from BB but we also know how much you love Belle.

If i was Lima i don't blame her for being angry with Belle. Sure she arrived right in the middle of this fight with Milena but Belle didn't make any effort to come and meet and greet the new girl being Lima all she wanted to do is hangout with the cool gang.

Just another point of view

I find that a bit rude of Belle not doing that now maybe she was being coached by the cool gang but it's always hard  the first few day's for a new girl and she has got nothing from Belle.