Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

im sorry for pissing someone off but i think belle should grow up and get over being butt hurt by milena

Maybe she is just not confrontational and does not feel the need to be unhappy, ignored by the other 2 girls (altho Lima has spoken with her).  She maybe not hurt by milena-just doesn't like her as a person or her attitude.

I can relate to that!!!   Some people can get along with each other, some can't 

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Hi everybody.
Milena has not only screwed up the mess in the apartment, but she has managed to scare Belle is appreciated by all!
Milena should be banned by RLC.
I hope that Belle will put his fist in the face starting !!

Violence doesn't solve anything

8 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

im sorry for pissing someone off but i think belle should grow up and get over being butt hurt by milena

No you're not upsetting anyone. Belle is very immature but if you are an adult you treat people accordingly and Milena has shown her own immaturity over this. Actually although I am not accusing Milena of planning it, I bet she's secretly delighted with the outcome.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maybe she is just not confrontational and does not feel the need to be unhappy, ignored by the other 2 girls (altho Lima has spoken with her).  She maybe not hurt by milena-just doesn't like her as a person or her attitude.

I can relate to that!!!   Some people can get along with each other, some can't 

that is true but she does not need milena in any way so go on with her life.

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Are you blind? I don't know what to say that will help you understand. This isn't Aida and Adele this is 2 different people - the situation is not the same, it is far far worse. Yeah there are bigger factors, Belle's friends left and someone Belle could not be happy with moved in. That's what there is to it. Belle is leaving because she is not happy and not enjoying life and that is mainly if not exclusively down to Milena.

Aida mentally similar to Belle - are you sure? Please explain to me how the passive shy mouse was similar to the immature loud wild child. Belel most closely resembles Ilona but again people are individuals it is very difficult to compare like with like.

I am get exhausted explaining this as you and no doubt everyone else is of reading what I say.

And if anyone's says "This is because you like Belle" - I'm doing a little whiny voice - I swear I will clock them, metaphorically of course. 

I won't say anymore but will consider myself "CLOCKED"

il y a 1 minute, cacjc a dit :

Violence doesn't solve anything

Pourtant c'est ce qu'elle mérite!! ça lui apprendra à faire du mal aux autres!! Car depuis qu'elle est là, Milena ne fait que ça!

Donc, je serai satisfait,(et pleins d'autres gens ici), que Belle fasse quelque chose quand elle quittera l'appartement.

Archived