Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

just imagine the first day jasmine meets milena, milena will either still be spun out on coke or right in the middle of crashing and burning from her recent little binge, then add lima who is coming down from spending the last two days messed up on god knows what (bare minimum copious amounts of alcohol)......either way gonna make one hell of a first impression......assuming milena has found her way home and lima can stay awake

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

just imagine the first day jasmine meets milena, milena will either still be spun out on coke or right in the middle of crashing and burning from her recent little binge, then add lima who is coming down from spending the last two days messed up on god knows what (bare minimum copious amounts of alcohol)......either way gonna make one hell of a first impression......assuming milena has found her way home and lima can stay awake

Milena probably fell asleep in a dumpster somewhere in Las Ramblas.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

you logic looks sound to me i didnt have the exact timelines as you do, i was just surmising that today may be an eviction rather than end of term based on the recent activities and the use of street corner pharmaceuticals  

also- if I read & remember correctly- Milena is there till Oct 28, which is a8 days- so she will be leaving shortly also

4 hours ago, longarm101 said:

off topic: b-1 still UM wouldnt it be funny if jasmine met the b-1 girls and said hell no i aint living here !!!!!   lol   :biggrin:

Lol! I was actually hoping that they would boot out Milena. That girl is trouble and very unpleasant. The thing she did with Caro during that 'cokefest' was horrible. If Stella was removed because of the drugs, they blamed the wrong one. Let's hope that Jasmin is able to stand up for herself in this apartment full of alcoholics and druggies.