Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Jasmin looks to me to be a decent type of girl and I reckon the reason she is in bed frequently is her defence mechanism kicking in because the other two ignore her and besides she has nothing in common with Lima or Milena. I would like to see when Lola leaves that Jasmin transfers to b-2 before the white witch can get her talons into Jasmin so she can have more interaction with girls her own age and have a life.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Jasmin looks to me to be a decent type of girl and I reckon the reason she is in bed frequently is her defence mechanism kicking in because the other two ignore her and besides she has nothing in common with Lima or Milena. I would like to see when Lola leaves that Jasmin transfers to b-2 before the white witch can get her talons into Jasmin so she can have more interaction with girls her own age and have a life.

So far Jasmin Reminds me to Rita , after last night I Don't blame Jasmin be around Lima or Madam Milena 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

She seems to have a lot of signs of depression..she usualy looks sad and the sex was like she did it but..almost no feelings in it..barely watch this apartment but the times I watched she looks it's feeling miserable,hope she gets better,in rlc or out of it.

I think what I saw last night it was pure business , in and out tank you Madam Milena and shake hand bye 

If you watched (and those who record everything can probably verify this) Jasmin's room a little earlier, it looked to me she was taking selfies when sitting in the bed with the duvet around her... either to send to her significant other?!... or to share with her fan-base on the web?!

I did notice she put a panty liner in her panties...and perhaps that is one reason as no playing yet....dont want any "mess" on the bed covers