Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Talking to her bf she cheated on like it never happened...cold hearted bitch lol!

i read kitek translation and the guy she fucked ..... looks like they have been seeing each other for a little while at least ....... that wasnt their first time seeing each other ...... as for the whole crying thing you think maybe it wa scoke boy that made her cry??? he did bail on her and maybe he called and said something to upset her....im thinking this is more likely scenario 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i read kitek translation and the guy she fucked ..... looks like they have been seeing each other for a little while at least ....... that wasnt their first time seeing each other ...... as for the whole crying thing you think maybe it wa scoke boy that made her cry??? he did bail on her and maybe he called and said something to upset her....im thinking this is more likely scenario 

this was one of her english conversations... check you pm for details. She's doing this guy dirty!

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

She bated her second night but hasn't since

I think that was only cam Show, but I think she didn't have enough costumer to continue LMAO she need 10 costumers but there was only 1 she is charging $1.00 per person :-):biggrin::biggrin::huh:

Just now, Nick said:

I think that was only cam Show, but I think she didn't have enough costumer to continue LMAO she need 10 costumers but there was only 1 she is charging $1.00 per person :-):biggrin::biggrin::huh:

She was looking at the pictures she took of Belle that evening. It was pretty epic though. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This is not true

ben get a life Man can't you get a joke lol , stop working for RLC looks like you get free membership, all the girls are perfect for you on RLC they don't do anything wrong and they all perfact in your eye 

• Upvote 1

i think it was called jennacam or something like that it was in the late 80's or early 90's she was the first to wire her house with cams 24-7, she was a collage student and she did it to help pay for collage as i recall, made quite a stir as i remember