Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

32 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

panties and bra with suspenders ??? well its different i will say that  :biggrin:

And control top knickers as well. I mean, I know she's carrying a little bit extra, god, I find her sexier for it, compared to all the other swizzle sticks they have there, but I don't think enough to warrant them.

While talking all things Lima, and apologies if someone else has noticed and commented on this, but I was looking on tube sites for that fuck from last week she had with Daddy Dip & Run, and what I thought was her ended up being Kristy. Does anyone else see a facial resemblance suggesting they may be related to each other, possibly even sisters?

7 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

ROFLMFAO

Yeah. But how wrong am I? When you shoot a load, then jump in the shower to only wash the cum & condom lubricant off your cock, you obviously have somewhere and someone else to be. Before it happened, he was checking his watch for the time more often than the guy who reads the talking clock.

12 minutes ago, thegame20 said:
4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Jasmin packing overnight bag looks like she is packing enough for a couple of days,Caro is with her,wonder whats up

Did I hear Lima going into the downstairs loo and "Buzz One Out" just a little earlier? She didn't seem to take it in with her or bring it back out again (mind you, I changed cameras so the screen loading I could've missed both). Maybe they have a communal vibrator they keep in the cupboard with the toilet paper for all to share.

5 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Either my timing is bad or what. I have not seen Jasmin in her undies at all she is either sleep fully covered in blanket, fully dressed or gone.

Nice looking girl but I don't think your going to see to much skin from Jasmin unless she's in the shower or changing her clothes.

• Upvote 1