Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

oh i wish i was great big blue pillow,

thats what i truly wish to be,

cause if i was a big blue pillow,

then milena would rub her snatch on me.....

Sung to the tune of "Oh I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner".:biggrin:

Milena is not the girl who will give something nasty in front of the cameras. When she on occasion has brought the computer into a hidden storage room and it took a long while before she came out again. First thought it was the bathroom, she entered when she saw opened a door and went in and closed on itself, but when you switched the camera to the bathroom, the door half open. When I checked on the apartment sketch and saw a space that is not selected, but is behind the bathroom next to Milena's room. Thus, a storage room, perfect for having various nasty things in. Nah, she will then not take up space in these projects to hide. then there are several others out there who want to enter, and you know what comes in front of the cameras. Milena will then have no contract extension if she behaves cheating. Yes, it is strange that she goes away and also do not want to reveal more of himself in front of the camera, when you saw her fucking unprotected and everything seemed well so good to get it documented.

Why should she hide something that she has and looks damn neat and beautiful out.✨????

At this point, I'd be 100% fine with letting Lima and Milena keeping the apartment for themselves and letting Jasmine rot away in the 2nd apartment until it's her time to leave. Lima and Milena are both so much more interesting. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

At this point, I'd be 100% fine with letting Lima and Milena keeping the apartment for themselves and letting Jasmine rot away in the 2nd apartment until it's her time to leave. Lima and Milena are both so much more interesting. 

Is it her thumbnail that I see in Barca 2 sat on the blue bed hunched over with her back to one camera and hair covering the second?

17 hours ago, Markymark said:

That's all from Milena...do you remember when not so long ago this apartment there was so much sexiness and teasing.  Seems like a long long time ago...sad really what things have become

some times, reallife, or 'real life' can be boring....

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Things are booming in this Thread today.  Not even 1 page since the last time I checked it at 9AM.

LMAO StnCld as long as Milena is ther B1 is most boring apartment in RLC she is worst then Nanny Vika  and I don't blame Jasmin and belle  left B1 Milena in my opinion even I don't understand the language she is like mother in law

• Upvote 2