Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

no I think he was for Lima but Lima didn't have nothing to do with him The way she gave him dirty look and I think that's why milena took him balcony apologies to him LMAO guys that's what I interpret the hall situation 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nick said:

no I think he was for Lima but Lima didn't have nothing to do with him The way she gave him dirty look and I think that's why milena took him balcony apologies to him LMAO guys that's what I interpret the hall situation 

If they let a guy like that between their legs. Then they have very bad taste of their choice of men they choose.     :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Meh, disappointment.
Thought i will finaly get to see milena having sex, guess i will have to wait longer.

NN guys.

by the way she is lousy sex lol you did't miss anything don't feel bad

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they let a guy like that between their legs. Then they have very bad taste of their choice of men they choose.     :biggrin:

They do lol I can't wait to see her go I think we have 10 days left by the way look my Elisa LOL I thought she would have a good looking guy 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This apartment is wound down and down about as low as it can go, the only thing that can it is the revolving door to revolve

Now that's I want to hear I give you 10+